Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Snow Reports/ Thundersnow & Chat - 26/11/2010 onwards

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,677 ✭✭✭Rougies

This is a bit nuts! BOOM!!! best weather ever!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,814 ✭✭✭thomasj

Another large boom in blanch!

• Registered Users Posts: 245 ✭✭Artfu1Dodger

THUNDERSNOWWWWW:D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,791 ✭✭✭electrogrimey

JESUS! Anyone get that massive boom?!

• Registered Users Posts: 74 ✭✭Steppes

Still getting thunder and lightning here along with increasingly heavy snow. This is amazing :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,322 ✭✭✭ian_m

Another strike in the city centre. One single blue line from the sky.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,432 ✭✭✭df1985

distant thunder again in leixlip......i want more than that!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,572 ✭✭✭DominoDub

Heavy Hail now city Centre ! lots of people now awake in the apartment block ;)

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 8,632 ✭✭✭darkman2

Some of the heaviest hail imaginable just fell, then lightning and roll of thunder.

Bit lighter now, i wonder will the streamer die now or jejunventate.

Will my hail thaw or stay?!

Stopped now

How is it hail with you and mostly snow with me? Your only up the road! Think we are in a streamer btw. You must be right on the coast.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 37 angusdeaton

I'm on george's street and it's hail....

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,233 ✭✭✭sdanseo

...and finally, my road here in Malahide looks like a freshly-floured baking tray. Bring on the inch-deep stuff next please, weather gods!

• Registered Users Posts: 173 ✭✭cheapskate

Hi,

Im presuming anyone up this late is getting paid for it! I was enjoying the snow showers but I wish the lightning would Piss off somewhere else, otherwise I could be in for a busy end to my night still I suppose I am getting paid for that not sitting by the window looking out!

CS

• Closed Accounts Posts: 26 W23

Wow, thunderhail in monkstown has finish leaving about 3cm of hail on the ground. light snow now falling. Great, winter returns with avenge! be careful the roads are now very icy. Incredible.

imag0228.th.jpg

imag0232l.th.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 11,940 ✭✭✭✭expectationlost

consistent hailstoney snow now in north dublin

• Registered Users Posts: 251 ✭✭dbyrne

lots of lightning and now hail has started, things are starting to go white, ok wait thunder has stopped now for a while but hail is getting heavier. have tobe up for work in 3 hours and the baby will be awake in 2 so i dont know if i should bother go to bed or go out and write boards on my car window.
    I think this march 2 moro is going to be very quiet if this keeps up

• Registered Users Posts: 12,778 ✭✭✭✭ninebeanrows

darkman2 wrote: »
    How is it hail with you and mostly snow with me? Your only up the road! Think we are in a streamer btw. You must be right on the coast.

I reckon it was too heavy to be snow, i saw snow indeed in the lighter stuff, i was caught in a real torrent of hail for mos though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,222 ✭✭✭robbie_998

thunder and lightening here in clondalkin but no snow or hail :(

• Subscribers Posts: 8,322 ✭✭✭Scubadevils

I can't believe there is no snow, hail, rain, sleet... nothing in Lusk!!! Absolutely bone dry with a hard frost.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,431 ✭✭✭✭Supercell

Hail coming down my chimney, had to block the fireplace as it making a mess of me floor!

Have a weather station?, why not join the Ireland Weather Network - http://irelandweather.eu/

Biggest bang of the night !

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,584 ✭✭✭TouchingVirus

Hail/Rain falling in D9 now. Lightning is less than a mile away, thunder has set off car/house alarms.

Holy crap!!Ligtening and instant thunder, its right here!wowowwowowowoww
    This will be remembered for years to come, people will speak of it in hushed tones :D!!

Have a weather station?, why not join the Ireland Weather Network - http://irelandweather.eu/

• Closed Accounts Posts: 144 ✭✭CrazyBiscuit

Woah, that thunder went on for a good 10 secs.

• Registered Users Posts: 50 ✭✭mass

Wow. That was a big one! Dublin 8.. cars and road covered in snow.. still falling.

• Registered Users Posts: 245 ✭✭Artfu1Dodger

Streamer forming now. Could be long night.;)

136696.png

Wintergarden Pearse Street is living up to its name

• Closed Accounts Posts: 37 angusdeaton

Deffo biggest there!

More lightening and thunder (and graupel), is the world ending!!

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 7,146 Mod ✭✭✭✭pistolpetes11

Snow , Lightning and thunder in Ballsbridge :D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6,164 ✭✭✭Konata

Oh Lordy. I love a bit of weather drama myself but have to admit that I'm terrified of lightning and thunder >_<

So glad I went back to Sligo this weekend :P Just a bit windy here.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement