Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Snow Reports/ Thundersnow & Chat - 26/11/2010 onwards

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,186 ✭✭✭munsterlegend

sunbabe08 wrote: »
    lads has anyone seen the recent met eireann graphic?? is that system coming cork way??? cause it says waterford is currently experiencing ice pellets.:confused:

the way its looking on the radar looking like it might just clip east cork but miss where i am and the city :( oh well maybe tomorrow or next week!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,251 ✭✭✭Elessar

What's the likelyhood of the snow melting soon in Dublin? For some of us it's a major inconvenience!

Does any one know what time Dublin should expect the next batch of snow?

• Registered Users Posts: 11,134 ✭✭✭✭maquiladora

This is the heaviest snow yet. I thought it was a whiteout before but this is a real whiteout now. Bucketing down.

• Registered Users Posts: 69 ✭✭Cashel Mc

Hey guys, what is the likely senario for Leinster toaday.?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 164 ✭✭joe199

This is the heaviest snow yet. I thought it was a whiteout before but this is a real whiteout now. Bucketing down.

me jealous :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 4,517 ✭✭✭RobitTV

Its unreal! snow is still Really heavy in waterford, heavy heavy

• Registered Users Posts: 4,128 ✭✭✭cynder

No snow in county clare, setting opff for dublin in 1 hour how are the roads? i will be using the galway to dublin motorway.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,362 ✭✭✭Trotter

Lads I'm a blaa in Dublin til tomorrow morning and back in Waterford by 2 ish tomorrow. What's my chances of seeing some of this tomorrow at home, and could it go on for a couple of days?

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 4,467 Mod ✭✭✭✭mickger844posts

For anybody who doesn't know there is a webcam on my website showing a live view of snowmaggedon Waterford style :D

www.waterfordcityweather.com

• Advertisement

Trotter wrote: »
    Lads I'm a blaa in Dublin til tomorrow morning and back in Waterford by 2 ish tomorrow. What's my chances of seeing some of this tomorrow at home, and could it go on for a couple of days?

I Think so, you have a good chance of seeing soem of it

Trotter wrote: »

It'll be stopped here within the next 2 hours. You're really missing out, it's the best snow I've see here!
    The cold should be around for several days yet so still a chance we will get some more.

Its just a blizzard down here in Waterford, never seen this So heavy in Many Many years!

• Registered Users Posts: 605 ✭✭✭ffarrell7

It'll be stopped here within the next 2 hours. You're really missing out, it's the best snow I've see here!
    The cold should be around for several days yet so still a chance we will get some more.

Make the best of it in Waterford!! Will probably the last snow you will see in yaers down there!!:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,362 ✭✭✭Trotter

Ah don't make me feel worse!! Is it forecasted to go on for a couple if days?

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 4,467 Mod ✭✭✭✭mickger844posts

2 more hours of this would be great Maq, at least when it clears the temps won't be that high to melt it.

Sky news live in Dublin for Protest, feck all snow there, lol

• Registered Users Posts: 6,186 ✭✭✭munsterlegend

ffarrell7 wrote: »
    Make the best of it in Waterford!! Will probably the last snow you will see in yaers down there!!:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

sure if you had snow all the time it would be not be rare event it is for this island. i hear its snowing in waterford, can anyone confirm? all quiet from that corner this morning!

Waterford has Defo got the Best snow, This year, Nowhere else could be this heavy

• Registered Users Posts: 7,350 ✭✭✭naughto

starting to snow again in castlebar

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 58 ✭✭bray man

RobitTV wrote: »
    Waterford has Defo got the Best snow, This year, Nowhere else could be this heavy

pics or its not happening:D

ffarrell7 wrote: »

This is so heavy it will probably take us years to dig ourself out :p

This is so heavy it will probably take us years to dig ourself out :p

GFS precip was spot on for this. Tuesday/Wednesday looking good too at the moment.

• Registered Users Posts: 605 ✭✭✭ffarrell7

RobitTV wrote: »
    Sky news live in Dublin for Protest, feck all snow there, lol

They do clear snow from streets in centre Dublin you know! We are much more used to it than you remember!!! West Dublin is a white out.:D:D:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 82 ✭✭Vizual Pics

naughto wrote: »
    starting to snow again in castlebar

Didnt last long but more on the way later....http://www.sat24.com/gb

bray man wrote: »
    pics or its not happening:D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nyaW9UXY4Ew

Enjoy :p

• Registered Users Posts: 124 ✭✭flan59

You can bet your life its snowin in the Deise a lot of the city is already in trouble with cars stuck on hills, snowing heavily now since about 10.30 and looks like continuing.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,350 ✭✭✭naughto

Didnt last long but more on the way later....http://www.sat24.com/gb

yea by the time i finished typing it had stoped again:D:D:D

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 8,503 CMod ✭✭✭✭Sierra Oscar

Whats the likelihood for snow tomorrow in South Dublin?

• Advertisement
  • Hosted Moderators Posts: 3,290 ✭✭✭TomTom

What is the hope of any of this hitting the midlands over the weekend?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement