Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Snow Reports/ Thundersnow & Chat - 26/11/2010 onwards

Options

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 4,210 ✭✭✭argosy2006

• Registered Users Posts: 151 ✭✭DIF

We have the slightest and i mean the slightest bit of snowfall here in cork city....hopefully a marker for things to come!!!!

Don't worry Papa Lazarou - the clouds passing over Rathcormac now and heading your way.... been snowing nicely here for 20 mins now... :D

• Registered Users Posts: 341 ✭✭aido 1976

easing off now in Tallaght :(

• Registered Users Posts: 12,778 ✭✭✭✭ninebeanrows

Confab wrote: »
    Snowwatching is tiring. Bed for me, hope it stays subzero all night!

Yes i need 6 hours sleep, i gotta log off, hopefully wake up to another 4 inches, unlikely mind you..

Ye ye, joke joke har har
    :D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 14,288 ✭✭✭✭leahyl

We have the slightest and i mean the slightest bit of snowfall here in cork city....hopefully a marker for things to come!!!!

I'm so warm in my bed I couldn't be bothered getting out to look out the window! Keep the updates coming!:D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 270 ✭✭miseagustusa

lookin at the met eireann radar looks like Arklow will not be gettin anything out of this:o

• Registered Users Posts: 127 ✭✭rsom

From my front door about 20 mins ago (Rathfarnham)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,576 ✭✭✭patneve2

URGENT: anybody know if nitelinks are off in dublin cc????

• Registered Users Posts: 340 ✭✭DrEvil

Still comin down heavy in Booterstown :D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 6,324 ✭✭✭sunbabe08

leahyl wrote: »
    I'm so warm in my bed I couldn't be bothered getting out to look out the window! Keep the updates coming!:D

i'm nice and cozy, curtains are opened and i'm seeing sweet feck all. and now realized i have to get back up to close the curtains :(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,807 ✭✭✭Calibos

Easing off in Bray now two. Right so, better dig out the ruler and head out to the car.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,639 ✭✭✭Miss Lockhart

patneve2 wrote: »

Nothing on the website - but twitter claims they have been "ordered to pull over".

• Registered Users Posts: 1,107 ✭✭✭soccerc

ffarrell7 wrote: »
    I hope they do! Nothing against the Pumas but I ddoslike the Dublin 4 Yah Brigade Rugby heads..worse than Brits..that is why I call them Brirish.
    I support France ...at least they have a record of achievement!!!
    Are you Owenc in disguise?

• Registered Users Posts: 216 ✭✭cocoemma

taffy lulu wrote: »
    Hi cocoemma. I'm in Clane. Nothing yet but sky looks heavy with snow. Did u see lightening last night or tonight? I didn't

i'm just down from clane.. I agree the sky looks ready to bust doesn't it.. was just out the back there for about 15mins.. it's a bit warmer then earlier.. usually i find the temperature goes up a bit just before it snows.. god hopefully we get something.. i think about 2am we'll be hit.. nah i miss the lightening last night had migraine was in bed early.. HOWEVER..i did go out for a smoke around 12 and i was on my phone.. thought i saw blue lightening but then i thought i was the phone.. until i read the other threads tonight i came to the conclusion it was actually the lightening storm that was going on last night.. the lightening i saw would have come from the east..

rsom wrote: »

:eek: brilliant!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,096 ✭✭✭✭the groutch

patneve2 wrote: »

all that dublin bus site says so far is about diversions:

http://www.dublinbus.ie/en/News-Centre/Travel-News/Weather-Disruptions/

that said, there's no certainty that they're running

sunbabe08 wrote: »
    i'm nice and cozy, curtains are opened and i'm seeing sweet feck all. and now realized i have to get back up to close the curtains :(

Hehe:D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,060 ✭✭✭Denisejcc

Pelting snow in Stillorgan! Cant wait to go back out in it tomorrow, love walking in the snow! :D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,333 ✭✭✭Saganist

I reckon there could be streamer activity coming behind this shower headed for Dublin / Wicklow / Wexford...

• Registered Users Posts: 216 ✭✭cocoemma

Jake1 wrote: »
    jaybus, that was like virgin sex, ye wait ages for it, then its over in seconds..

HA HA

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,268 ✭✭✭Tomohawk

Originally Posted by rsom
    Sweet Jesus :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 66 ✭✭taffy lulu

Hi cocoemma. Yes I think it's a little warmer than it was too. Hopefully it's nearly here :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,096 ✭✭✭✭the groutch

stopped in dun laoghaire, I'd make a guestimate of 2-3 inches

• Registered Users Posts: 29,293 ✭✭✭✭Mint Sauce

No fresh fall in Donegal since night fall. Although a couple of inchs deep in undisturbed areas around the house.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,604 ✭✭✭dave1982

Clear sky in Cobh :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 5,068 ✭✭✭Iancar29

Lightning! SE from bray , a good bit out at sea tough!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,677 ✭✭✭Rougies

Saganist wrote: »
    I reckon there could be streamer activity coming behind this shower headed for Dublin / Wicklow / Wexford...

Looks like it alright! the last couple of frames on the radar are looking promising. Dublin/Wicklow area could be in for a serious hammering tonight

• Registered Users Posts: 12,612 ✭✭✭✭errlloyd

Just stopped in Cabinteely (N11 D18) Is absolutely beautiful snow though.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,000 ✭✭✭Cionád

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 127 ✭✭rsom

Just went out the back - it's fabulous snow!! Crunchy and yet so silent:D

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement