Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Snow Reports/ Thundersnow & Chat - 26/11/2010 onwards

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,912 ✭✭✭HellFireClub

cocoemma wrote: »
    ha ha i did that that too a while ago.. me, my dog, my glass of wine & my smokes ha feeling slighty tipsey he he i'm due another check me thinks...

I'm orgasmically delighted to be able to report the biggest most beautiful snowflakes I have ever seen from Lucan Village!!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 77 ✭✭420

easing off now d15

• Registered Users Posts: 4,783 ✭✭✭KungPao

CORK! CORK! SNOW UPDATE!

No snow....none at all ffs.

:(

• Registered Users Posts: 6,206 ✭✭✭Mike Litoris

Here's a pic from 30 mins ago. Eased off now and can see the moon.

154945_166646503375679_100000909917150_347673_1623759_n.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 118 ✭✭Plasmoid

Snow has all but stopped in Leopardstown.

Looks like the last of it for a while... but plenty has landed to make things interesting.

M50 is like a ghost town

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,677 ✭✭✭Rougies

ffarrell7 wrote: »
    Absolutely flaking it here in West Dublin...Savage snow!!! C'mon Argentina..show those D4 ASSHOLES/West Brits.....well they play with the LIONS don't they??? Half British in my book. Pumas play on their own, as do French and Italians but the Irish crave the BRITS!!!

Congratulations. First truely pathetic post on the weather forum in many months.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,107 ✭✭✭soccerc

someone's had a bit to drink

moving on, SNOOOOOW :D

Too much Horlick's or Ovaltine methinks, don't think 13 year olds have access to offies :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,639 ✭✭✭Miss Lockhart

Beautiful snow now in Lucan :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,045 ✭✭✭Bluefrog

Easing off here now - trying to talk the dog down from his snow high - thought I was bad...

• Registered Users Posts: 12,612 ✭✭✭✭errlloyd

Why is it, that despite the fact humans have the capacity to see so many colours, pure white snow is one of the most beautiful things man can see.

• Advertisement

Rougies wrote: »
    Congratulations. First truely pathetic post on the weather forum in many months.

i agree,, this guy is clearly a fool..

• Registered Users Posts: 605 ✭✭✭ffarrell7

soccerc wrote: »
    Too much Horlick's or Ovaltine methinks, don't think 13 year olds have access to offies :D

Not really....the irish have become much too British....obsessed by them..even stratum of society... music, weather, dress sense???, supermarkets, football..., syaings, miles/inches....need I go on???:D:D:D:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,912 ✭✭✭HellFireClub

errlloyd wrote: »
    Why is it, that despite the fact humans have the capacity to see so many colours, pure white snow is one of the most beautiful things man can see.

I couldn't agree more, we should create an auld "Ode to The Snow of November 2010"...! :D

Oh Snow oh snow of November 2010,
    Thou are like our weathered economy,
    Impossible to Predict, patchy and all over the place...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,107 ✭✭✭soccerc

Not really....the irish have become much too British....obsessed by them..even stratum of society... music, weather, dress sense???, supermarkets, football..., syaings, miles/inches....need I go on???:D:D:D:D

Keep going , please, dig a deeper hole in that huge snowdrift you're experiencing and disappear :pac::pac:

Seriously .. get the f*ck out of here. There are other forums on boards to discuss those matters. This forum is about weather. And most people here are trying enjoying the snow.

And if you're trolling you're even more pathetic. Either way, f*ck off.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,717 ✭✭✭YFlyer

chatjunkie wrote: »
    Not even so much of a snowflake seen here in Limerick City. Is there any chance for us, weather people?

Hope there is no snow, so I can get out on the road and run

• Closed Accounts Posts: 193 ✭✭fitzeyboy.

Light snow in Kilmeaden, Waterford again. woo hoo

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,639 ✭✭✭Miss Lockhart

Extremely light again now in Lucan - but not quite stopped yet.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,814 ✭✭✭thomasj

Relax man, this is not the place for ramblings about how society has become,

• Registered Users Posts: 118 ✭✭Plasmoid

Can see a snowfall from a cloud to West of where I am... i'm guessing around Knocklyon or Marlay park. Looks quite heavy.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 788 ✭✭✭John2009

John how did you embed that youtube clip????

Hi Mick when you type out your reply post as normal hit the return key once so as to have a space between your post and the video,

now just above the emotions on the right hand side you will see a Youtube icon click that once and you'll be presented with this

• Registered Users Posts: 985 ✭✭✭mountainy man

The truth hurts does it not Brirish????? Irish Breakfast tomorro (British you mean)..Cheddar---British as well... then Brit Papers...then Premiership....then Sky News..then double decker bus into town..then 'pint' of beer' and crisps...then RAGBY in Aviva Stadium...whave become mongrels of you know who!! then miles and inches (even though we have been metric ONLYfor years) The Irish are really something!!!!

Go away and annoy some other thread.

Rougies wrote: »
    The truth hurts does it not Brirish????? Irish Breakfast tomorro (British you mean)..Cheddar---British as well... then Brit Papers...then Premiership....then Sky News..then double decker bus into town..then 'pint' of beer' and crisps...then RAGBY in Aviva Stadium...whave become mongrels of you know who!! then miles and inches (even though we have been metric ONLYfor years) The Irish are really something!!!!

you are a clown..simple as.. you know it,,i know it and anyone else who even bother to look at your comments knows this too.. u drunkard clown, you narrow minded fool of a human being!!!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 7,102 ✭✭✭Stinicker

I can report that the snow has reached Kenmare Bay since 11.30pm, about 3/4" of an inch here, absolutely delighted first snow for me since July!

420 wrote: »
    you are a clown..simple as.. you know it,,i know it and anyone else who even bother to look at your comments knows this too.. u drunkard clown, you narrow minded fool of a human being!!!

im gonna start a thread on you and hunt you down like the dog that you are ..Clown

• Registered Users Posts: 2,081 ✭✭✭ollie1

Gone really dark here now in Dun Laoighre think more snow might be on the way :D

Still snowing lightly here, could be a few more showers heading in from the Irish Sea before dawn.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,604 ✭✭✭dave1982

SKY FILLED IN SNOW FALLING IN COBH

• Registered Users Posts: 216 ✭✭cocoemma

I'm orgasmically delighted to be able to report the biggest most beautiful snowflakes I have ever seen from Lucan Village!!!!

i'm just in.. i'm sooo jealous....

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 788 ✭✭✭John2009

dave1982 wrote: »
    SKY FILLED IN SNOW FALLING IN COBH

Pics or video Dave :D

all quiet again by me with a clear sky :(

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement