Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Snow Reports/ Thundersnow & Chat - 26/11/2010 onwards

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,840 ✭✭✭dacogawa

Looks like that little streamer in the Irish sea is heading for Dublin, might give a little top up before lots more comes tomorrow night

http://www.raintoday.co.uk/

• Registered Users Posts: 40 Treehere

Dublin Airport can expect delays. My mother is now stuck in Germany indefinitely, : ( the flight in Dublin hasn't even taken off yet!

By the looks of it, it's going to snow in South Dublin again. Fingers crossed it does. It'll make for getting to UCD prettty interesting...

• Registered Users Posts: 5,068 ✭✭✭Iancar29

Treehere wrote: »
    Dublin Airport can expect delays. My mother is now stuck in Germany indefinitely, : ( the flight in Dublin hasn't even taken off yet!

By the looks of it, it's going to snow in South Dublin again. Fingers crossed it does. It'll make for getting to UCD prettty interesting...

SNOW BALL FIGHT AT THE LAKE at 1pm!... should be fun!
    http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=168194189878547

• Registered Users Posts: 2,310 ✭✭✭Trogdor

lucy2010 wrote: »
    Will the snow coming in effect it ??

I don't really know tbh, it'll probably put a cap on the falling of the temperature though while the cloud moves over and possibly rise the temperature a bit too.

• Registered Users Posts: 40 Treehere

Iancar29 wrote: »
    SNOW BALL FIGHT AT THE LAKE at 1pm!... should be fun!
    http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=168194189878547

Already attending!! Unfortunately I'll be stuck in an exam from three onwards, but I'm hoping the examiner will be unable to get to college :V

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 20,448 ✭✭✭✭joes girls

Gone crazy outside my house, cars and vans skidding everywhere on the road, only matter of time before there is a crash!!!
    People pushing a van and the driver cant even control it, it's mad, like its Sunday evening where do people have to be going. Get off the roads people, it's way too dangerous!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 851 ✭✭✭JayEnnis

jimmy.d wrote: »
    snowing in enniscorthy now:D

Better head out Caim direction, needs a topping up.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,012 ✭✭✭TheMilkyPirate

Nice heavy enough shower just had in wexford town, snow was a small bit wet but nothing major. Showers seem to be dissapating very quickly though as they hit land which doesn't bode well for waterford or further west.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,912 ✭✭✭HellFireClub

You can hear the Dublin control tower approach channel here:

http://www.liveatc.net/flisten.php?mount=eidw2

• Registered Users Posts: 12,778 ✭✭✭✭ninebeanrows

Showers in 2 prong attack

At the moment it has to be said, the big gap will move over here and Dublin CC.

Although it is very hard to judge the movement of the precip in the slack variable airstream.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,219 ✭✭✭hellboy99

There's been 1.5 - 2 inches of snow here today, I was busy earlier :D

dscf2946.jpg

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 4,467 Mod ✭✭✭✭mickger844posts

baraca wrote: »
    Nice heavy enough shower just had in wexford town, snow was a small bit wet but nothing major. Showers seem to be dissapating very quickly though as they hit land which doesn't bode well for waterford or further west.

Whats left of that shower is going to miss us i think. Shame :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 191 ✭✭carlmwan

You can hear the Dublin control tower approach channel here:

http://www.liveatc.net/flisten.php?mount=eidw2

Can you understand what they are saying:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 200 ✭✭jimmy.d

JayEnnis wrote: »
    Better head out Caim direction, needs a topping up.

must be a bit of wind behind it because we have clear skys and stil theres snow falling

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 donovane1

barnicles wrote: »
    I was in Tralee today, the roads out towards the Manor are okay, I had no trouble (I was in a bus). I understand the CC are treating the roads..

Thanks for that barnicles, fingers crossed i'll make it down tomorrow morning, travelling from cork...... still waiting for snow here tho.....:rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 5,068 ✭✭✭Iancar29

Already attending!! Unfortunately I'll be stuck in an exam from three onwards, but I'm hoping the examiner will be unable to get to college :V

Even tough i left UCD last year i still wanna go in for this! haha

• Registered Users Posts: 1,261 ✭✭✭.243

currently falling now in wicklow town
    _MG_0050.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,912 ✭✭✭HellFireClub

carlmwan wrote: »
    Can you understand what they are saying:pac:

You can keep track with the runway closures while they de-ice it!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,900 ✭✭✭littlefriend

Anything coming for Greystones? Only accepting positive answers!

• Registered Users Posts: 38 CuteOne

More snow in Gorey :):D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,234 ✭✭✭thetonynator

Rain today has that wexford shower avoiding waterford and heading straight for me!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 19,473 ✭✭✭✭Super-Rush

jimmy.d wrote: »
    snowing in enniscorthy now:D
    Starting in Bunclody now

• Registered Users Posts: 167 ✭✭fizzlepurplefuz

C'mon Snow, hurry up and come to Dublin :D

• Registered Users Posts: 8 Fabregas9200

Does anyone know if it will snow in sligo tonight and will there be any schools closed

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,973 ✭✭✭RayM

Anything coming for Greystones? Only accepting positive answers!

If this map is anything to go by, I'm guessing that Greystones might get something within the next half hour.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,596 ✭✭✭chiefwiggum

pelting down in rathdrum ...-7 the car says

• Closed Accounts Posts: 303 ✭✭paddymacsporran

Ashford is getting snow, steady fall....

• Registered Users Posts: 6,324 ✭✭✭sunbabe08

ok, go to the cinema for a couple of hours and still nothing

• Registered Users Posts: 53 ✭✭Samash

I'm so jealous of all of you who have snow! not a thing here and i usually get snow living on a mountain :D really cold though :cool:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 28 saxo_vtr

If we all do this together...

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement