Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Snow Reports/ Thundersnow & Chat - 26/11/2010 onwards

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 191 ✭✭belle_09

Snowman10 wrote: »
    plaster the town in the white stuff please!!!!!

Still nothing.....I can't sit in the window all night :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 7,245 ✭✭✭psycho-hope

belle_09 wrote: »
    Any chance you could blow it on towards Bagenalstown?? I'm waiting all day!! Need a day off work tomorrow so would be lovely if Carlow town could get some too :p

i can send you a bucket or 2 if you like:D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,682 ✭✭✭LookingFor

Radar makes it look like Dublin is about to be pacman-ed by two different bands, but I have a bad feeling they'll fall apart at the last minute or something :/

• Registered Users Posts: 393 ✭✭Quiet you

flanzer wrote: »
    Only snow will be the snowballing in The Wesley!

Ah, those memories keep me warm on nights like these.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,206 ✭✭✭Mike Litoris

Mayo Exile wrote: »
    Snow/hail again here in Dundalk. Another line of showers coming off the Irish Sea. http://www.raintoday.co.uk/

Jesus..Scotland is getting hammered these last couple of days.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 75 ✭✭pswanto

would that blob of rain ever push up to cork!

• Registered Users Posts: 191 ✭✭belle_09

i can send you a bucket or 2 if you like:D

Unfortunately I think I might need a little more than a bucket or 2 to get off work!
    Still nothing just fog :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 50 ✭✭Lissoy

Heavy snow shower here on the Meath coast.

• Registered Users Posts: 75 ✭✭pswanto

my brothers in dundee at college. showed me the snow on skype! Jesus its 1.5Ft Plus! and no sign of stopping!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,310 ✭✭✭Trogdor

Lovely 9 oclock radar image! :D (For North Wicklow/South Dublin)
    http://www.raintoday.co.uk/

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 310 ✭✭Melanoma

Very light snow shower, but has stopped. Roads in the country not great. Cant help but think though that a brusher machine connected to a tractor could have cleared off last nights snow before it compacted. Predictions of a 8 week cold snap in January/February beg the question could more be done to keep these roads in better condition. Insurance costs will rise if winters keep getting colder.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,092 ✭✭✭compsys

flanzer wrote: »
    Only snow will be the snowballing in The Wesley!

Jesus, that actually isn't even funny.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,245 ✭✭✭psycho-hope

yup was talking to my best friend last night in aberdeen, he has over 2 foot of snow in the back garden

• Registered Users Posts: 2,194 ✭✭✭scotchy

Cloud passing over Blackrock, Dublin.

:)

💙 💛 💙 💛 💙 💛

• Registered Users Posts: 262 ✭✭milosh

Absolutely pelting down in Bray. I'd say its the heaviest I have ever seen here. If I knew how to post photos I would

Looks like those two bands are getting heavier the closer they get to dublin, on that raintoday site.

Any Lucanites think we'll get snow here tonight? I havent a clue anymore. Snow tiredness :)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,037 ✭✭✭Cosmo Kramer

pswanto wrote: »
    my brothers in dundee at college. showed me the snow on skype! Jesus its 1.5Ft Plus! and no sign of stopping!

Jammy feckers, we only got 4 inches in Glasgow, the 'worst' of it missed us to the north...still plenty to be getting on with though - and maybe more on the way over from Edinburgh soon by the looks of things on the radar.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,148 ✭✭✭_sheep

Can anyone tell me is there going to be any snow tonight here around Thurles/Nenagh, the other half is literally sitting in the window praying for it since we got up this morning...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,373 ✭✭✭Shane O' Malley

_sheep wrote: »
    Can anyone tell me is there going to be any snow tonight here around Thurles/Nenagh, the other half is literally sitting in the window praying for it since we got up this morning...

Not looking like anything for you at the moment.

Sorry

• Registered Users Posts: 104 ✭✭chatjunkie

I'm praying since Thursday here in Limerick but there isn't even a snowflake forecast for us!! Am gutted!!

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 7,146 Mod ✭✭✭✭pistolpetes11

Its not looking too likely at the moment

• Registered Users Posts: 752 ✭✭✭havana

Cloud finally forming here in Dublin city. All extremities crossed!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 32 slingshot

Any chance of a new thread! This one keeps on hanging. I think this weather cold snap is going to continue and we are going to keep on enjoting it.:D:D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,855 ✭✭✭Grim.

about an inch in ashford after that shower

• Registered Users Posts: 12,612 ✭✭✭✭errlloyd

As we speak it has just started in Cabinteely.

I would gestimate it will reach Ballbridge in 20 minutes. Probably still won't be cold enough to get the girls in donnybrook to put some clothes on though.

• Registered Users Posts: 112 ✭✭LID

Clouds forming in Dublin 12...keeping fingers crossed here!! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,324 ✭✭✭sunbabe08

chatjunkie wrote: »
    I'm praying since Thursday here in Limerick but there isn't even a snowflake forecast for us!! Am gutted!!

oh so cork isint the only place that appears to have shield around it.

i've lost my patience with this and no longer looking out.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,519 ✭✭✭Hooter23

Very very light snow in Galway city just bubbled up on radar out of nowhere:confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 279 ✭✭Mr. Muddle

Snowing now in Drogheda

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,333 ✭✭✭Saganist

slingshot wrote: »
    Any chance of a new thread! This one keeps on hanging. I think this weather cold snap is going to continue and we are going to keep on enjoting it.:D:D:D

I agree. With more snow forecast for Tuesday, I think we should have a new thread !

Mods Agree ??

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement