Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

rehome two soft shell turtles

Options
  • 26-11-2010 8:49pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3,597 ✭✭✭

hi all

would any of ye be able to rehome 2 small soft shell turtles

thanks

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 23,218 Mod ✭✭✭✭godtabh

is this a full time rehome?

What do they need to be looked after? Anything come with them?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,597 ✭✭✭WIZE

yes its a full time rehome

both are about 2 inch round but need to be kept seperate as one of them is quite bold :o

if you have a 60 ltr tank with heater and filter you would be fine for the next year

they eat frozen shrimp which is fed to them every 2 days they also like small pieces of carrot or lettuce

as said i would like to rehome seperate

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 23,218 Mod ✭✭✭✭godtabh

I have a 90l tank and I'm thinking of transferring some of my fish into a new 400l tank so might have space for one.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,597 ✭✭✭WIZE

no problem let me know :)

tried moving the fish. Didnt go to well so not sure if i'll be able to do it

I'm getting a bigger tank next weekend so i'll try it again then

• Advertisement
Advertisement