Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Wanted. Airsoft bolt action rifle.

Options
  • 26-11-2010 9:14pm
    Registered Users Posts: 140 ✭✭

I am looking for a airsoft bolt action rifle, powerful, preferably with a scope, and price not exceeding 150e.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,955 ✭✭✭renas

Samjoebob wrote: »
    I am looking for a airsoft bolt action rifle, powerful, preferably with a scope, and price not exceeding 150e.

i have brand new l96 with iliuminated scope 150 last, this gun have strong internals and if you want play in other countrys you have to change just spring.

• Registered Users Posts: 140 ✭✭Samjoebob

Sounds really good could i have a pic? :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,955 ✭✭✭renas

Samjoebob wrote: »
    Sounds really good could i have a pic? :)

pic :)

Looks pretty good, where are you based?

Would you post it for 150? As I will buy it off you. :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7 airsoftbob

I will sell you my Beretta 50 cal. for 20 Irish pounds that were around before the euro.... donedeal?

• Registered Users Posts: 896 ✭✭✭UnkieKev

airsoftbob wrote: »
    I will sell you my Beretta 50 cal. for 20 Irish pounds that were around before the euro.... donedeal?

Irish punts? haha are you hoping the euro will crash and the government brings them back? lol

Advertisement