Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

The try harder if ye want a second joke thread thread.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,461 ✭✭✭--Kaiser--

Paddy Irishman leaves his home and goes to Australia. After a few weeks of looking around he gets a job looking after a sheep farm. He works away for a month or so and lives on his own in a simple shack and is happy enough.

One day a big Ford jeep arrives and a big Aussie steps out. "G'day fella" says the man shooting out his hand "Name's Bill, I own this farm". The two chat for a while about work and then as he's about to leave Bill says

"Say, I'm having a party at the weekends, whdaya reckon, you interested?"

"Sure" says Paddy "I haven't seen a soul save a sheep in the last month! What kind of party is it?"

"Well, a traditional Aussie knees up begins with a Barbie and a few beers"

"Excellent!" says Paddy

"Now, I must warn you, there'll be a lot of drinking"

"Hey, I'm Irish" replies Paddy "I can handle a bit of boozing"

"Glad to hear" says Bill "But, as you know, with a lot of drinking, there be a lot of fighting!"

"inevitable" Paddy says "I think I can handle myself"

"Good stuff. And after all the eating and drinking and fighting, I expect there'll be a lot of vigorous sex going on"

"Can't wait!" says Paddy, rubbing his hands together "But...only thing is...I've been working outside this whole time... I don't really have any clothes to wear"

"Don't worry about that!" Bills starts laughing and claps Paddy on the back "It'll just be the two of us!"

• Registered Users Posts: 420 ✭✭Mr Tibbs

niallo24 wrote: »
    Thinking of moving to Switzerland.

The flag is a massive plus.

Dont know I always thought it was a bit cross

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,314 ✭✭✭BOHtox

I like my women like I like my whiskey.

12 years old and shtinking o' whiskey!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,314 ✭✭✭BOHtox

Liamalone wrote: »
    A wee sad one:

-Did Ye hear about the parent's day at the local orphanage?

- no-one turned up :(

http://i.qkme.me/3ojb61.jpg

This bloke goes up to the American immigration desk at Shannon and the offical asks him his occupation. He says Pilot and the offical says great we never have enough of you guys. Second bloke also says Pilot, brilliant says the official come on board. The third bloke says turf cutter and the official says sorry buddy but we have no use for turf cutters in the States and the bloke says sure if I dont cut it how will them other fellows pile it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,466 ✭✭✭Clandestine

BOHtox wrote: »
    I like my women like I like my whiskey.

12 years old and shtinking o' whiskey!

I like my women how I like my shoelaces.

Easy to tie up.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,007 ✭✭✭reap-a-rat

Easy to tie up.

In light of recent events, I can't help but think that joke will go down like the Syrian internet...

Mr Tibbs wrote: »
    Dont know I always thought it was a bit cross
    That often happens when the ambulances turn up at the Swiss embassy instead of going to the local hospital.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,874 ✭✭✭rolliepoley

A cowboy walks into a bar and two steps in, he realizes it's a gay bar. "But what the heck," he says to himself, I really want a drink."

When the gay waiter approaches, he says to the cowboy, "What's the name of your penis?" The cowboy says, Look, I'm not into any of that. All I want is a drink."

The gay waiter says, "I'm sorry but I can't serve you until you tell me the name of your penis. Mine for instance is called Nike, for the slogan 'Just Do It.' That guy down at the end of the bar calls his Snickers, because 'It really Satisfies'."

The cowboy looks dumbfounded so the bartender tells him he will give him a second to think it over. So the cowboy asks the man sitting to his left, who is sipping on a beer, "Hey bud, what's the name of yours?" The man looks back and says with a smile "TIMEX"

The thirsty cowboy asks, "Why Timex?"

The fella proudly replies, "Cause it takes a lickin' and keeps on tickin'!"

A little shaken, the cowboy turns to two fella's on his right, who happen to be sharing a fruity Margarita and says, " So, what do you guys call yours?"

The first man turns to him and proudly exclaims, "FORD, because Quality is Job One." Then he adds, "Have you driven a Ford, lately?" The guy next to him then says, "I call mine CHEVY ... Like A Rock!" And gives a wink.

Even more shaken, the Cowboy has to think for a moment before he comes up with a name for his manhood.

Finally, he turns to the bartender and exclaims, "The name of my penis is SECRET. Now give me a beer."

The bartender begins to pour the cowboy a beer, but with a puzzled look asks, "Why Secret?"

The cowboy says, "Because it's STRONG ENOUGH FOR A MAN, BUT MADE FOR A WOMAN !!

• Advertisement

A true story from the pages of the Manchester Evening Times . . .
    Last Wednesday a passenger in a taxi heading for Salford station leaned over to ask the driver a question and gently tapped him on the shoulder to get his attention.
    The driver screamed, lost control of the cab, nearly hit a bus, drove up over the curb and stopped just inches from a large plate window.
    For a few moments everything was silent in the cab. Then the shaking driver said, "Are you OK? I'm so sorry, but you scared the daylights out of me."
    The badly shaken passenger apologized to the driver and said, "I didn't realize that a mere tap on the shoulder would startle someone so badly."
    The driver replied, "No, no, I'm the one who is sorry, it's entirely my fault. Today is my very first day driving a cab.
    I've been driving a hearse for 25 years."

A guy is walking past a big wooden fence at the insane asylum and he hears all the residents inside chanting, "Thirteen! Thirteen! Thirteen!"

Quite curious about this, he finds a hole in the fence, and looks in. Someone inside pokes him in the eye.

Then everyone inside the asylum starts chanting, "Fourteen! Fourteen! Fourteen!"

A man boarded an airplane and took his seat. As he settled in, he glanced up and saw an unusually beautiful woman boarding the plane. He soon realized she was heading straight toward his seat. Lo and behold, she took the seat right beside his.

Eager to strike up a conversation, he blurted out, "Business trip or vacation?" She turned, smiled and said, "Business. I'm going to the Annual Nymphomaniac Convention in Chicago".

He swallowed hard. Here was the most gorgeous woman he had ever seen sitting next to him and she was going to a meeting for nymphomaniacs! Struggling to maintain his composure, he calmly asked, "What's your business role at this convention?"

"Lecturer," she responded. "I use my experience to debunk some of the popular myths about sexuality."

"Really, " he said, "what myths are those?"

"Well," she explained, "one popular myth is that African American men are the most well endowed when, in fact, it's the Native American Indian who is most likely to possess that trait."Another popular myth is that French men are the best lovers, when actually it is the men of Jewish descent. We have, however, found that the best potential lover in all categories is the Southern redneck." Suddenly, the woman became a little uncomfortable and blushed. "I'm sorry," she said, "I shouldn't really be discussing this with you. I don't even know your name."

"Tonto," the man said, "Tonto Goldstein. But my friends call me Bubba."

• Registered Users Posts: 1,289 ✭✭✭Padkir

Easy to tie up.

Over, under, in and out? ;)

A cowboy storms into a saloon in the wild west shouting ok who's the wise guy who painted my horses balls yellow.
    This 7ft mean lookin giant stands up and says I did.
    Ah says the cowboy I just came in to tell you the first coat is dry.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,708 ✭✭✭Curly Judge

One morning, on his way out to check on the cows, farmer John says to Carol 'The insemination man is coming over to impregnate one of our cows today. I drove a nail into the rail above the cow's stall in the barn. You show him where the cow is when he gets here, OK?'

So then the farmer leaves for the fields.

After a while, the insemination man arrives and knocks on the front door.

Carol takes him down to the barn. They walk along the row of cows and when she sees the nail, she tells him 'This is the one...right here.'

Terribly impressed by what he seemed to think just might be another ditzy blonde, the man asks

'Tell me lady, how did you know this is the cow to be bred?'

'That's simple; by the nail over its stall', Carol explains very confidently.

Then the man asks, 'What's the nail for?'
    She turns and starts to walk away and with complete confidence, says over her shoulder ......

'I assume it's to hang your trousers on.'

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,094 ✭✭✭jd007

Still can't believe Fergie retired. The Black Eyed Peas will never be the same again. :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,045 ✭✭✭✭gramar

An Australian radio station was running a competition – words that weren’t in the dictionary yet could still be used in a sentence that would make logical sense. The prize was a trip to Bali.
    DJ: “96 FM here, what’s your name?”
    Caller: “Hi, my name’s Dave.”
    DJ: “Dave, what’s your word?”
    Caller: “Goan... spelt G-O-A-N pronounced ‘go-an’.”
    DJ: “You are correct, Dave, ‘goan’ is not in the dictionary. Now, for a trip to Bali: What sentence can you use that word in that would make sense?”
    Caller: “Goan fack yourself!”
    The DJ cut the caller off and took other calls, all unsuccessful until:
    DJ: “96 FM, what’s your name?”
    Caller: “Hi, me name’s Jeff.”
    DJ: “Jeff, what’s your word?”
    Caller: “Smee, spelt S-M-E-E, pronounced ‘smee’.”
    DJ: “You are correct, Jeff, ‘smee’ is not in the dictionary. Now, for a trip to Bali: What sentence can you use that word in that would make sense?”
    Caller: “Smee again! Goan fack yourself!”

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,515 ✭✭✭✭admiralofthefleet

gramar wrote: »
    An Australian radio station was running a competition – words that weren’t in the dictionary yet could still be used in a sentence that would make logical sense. The prize was a trip to Bali.
    DJ: “96 FM here, what’s your name?”
    Caller: “Hi, my name’s Dave.”
    DJ: “Dave, what’s your word?”
    Caller: “Goan... spelt G-O-A-N pronounced ‘go-an’.”
    DJ: “You are correct, Dave, ‘goan’ is not in the dictionary. Now, for a trip to Bali: What sentence can you use that word in that would make sense?”
    Caller: “Goan fack yourself!”
    The DJ cut the caller off and took other calls, all unsuccessful until:
    DJ: “96 FM, what’s your name?”
    Caller: “Hi, me name’s Jeff.”
    DJ: “Jeff, what’s your word?”
    Caller: “Smee, spelt S-M-E-E, pronounced ‘smee’.”
    DJ: “You are correct, Jeff, ‘smee’ is not in the dictionary. Now, for a trip to Bali: What sentence can you use that word in that would make sense?”
    Caller: “Smee again! Goan fack yourself!”

happened on a cark radio station according to a newspaper

• Registered Users Posts: 508 ✭✭✭Issac

happened on a cark radio station according to a newspaper

...and it was "Gwan ya bollix!" (in a Cork accent!)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,045 ✭✭✭✭gramar

This is a bit long but had me pissing myself. One of the funniest things I've ever read:

Dear Sir,

I am writing in response to your request for additional information in Block 3 of the accident report form. I put "poor planning" as the cause of my accident. You asked for a fuller explanation and I trust the following details will be sufficient.

I am a bricklayer by trade. On the day of the accident, I was working alone on the roof of a new six story building. When I completed my work, I found that I had some bricks left over which, when weighed later were found to be slightly in excess of 500 lbs. Rather than carry the bricks down by hand, I decided to lower them in a barrel by using a pulley, which was attached to the side of the building on the sixth floor. Securing the rope at ground level, I went up to the roof, swung the barrel out and loaded the bricks into it. Then I went down and untied the rope, holding it tightly to ensure a slow descent of the bricks.

You will note in Block 11 of the accident report form that I weigh 135 lbs. Due to my surprise at being jerked off the ground so suddenly, I lost my presence of mind and forgot to let go of the rope. Needless to say, I proceeded at a rapid rate up the side of the building.

In the vicinity of the third floor, I met the barrel which was now proceeding downward at an equal, impressive speed. This explained the fractured skull, minor abrasions and the broken collar bone, as listed in section 3 of the accident report form. Slowed only slightly, I continued my rapid ascent, not stopping until the fingers of my right hand were two knuckles deep into the pulley.

Fortunately by this time I had regained my presence of mind and was able to hold tightly to the rope, in spite of beginning to experience a great deal of pain.

At approximately the same time, however, the barrel of bricks hit the ground and the bottom fell out of the barrel. Now devoid of the weight of the bricks, that barrel weighed approximately 50 lbs. I refer you again to my weight. As you can imagine, I began a rapid descent, down the side of the building.

In the vicinity of the third floor, I met the barrel coming up. This accounts for the two fractured ankles, broken tooth and several lacerations of my legs and lower body.

Here my luck began to change slightly. The encounter with the barrel seemed to slow me enough to lessen my injuries when I fell into the pile of bricks and fortunately only three vertebrae were cracked.

I am sorry to report, however, as I lay there on the pile of bricks, in pain, unable to move, I again lost my composure and presence of mind and let go of the rope and I lay there watching the empty barrel begin its journey back down onto me. This explains the two broken legs.

I hope this answers your inquiry.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 508 ✭✭✭Issac

gramar wrote: »
    This is a bit long but had me pissing myself. One of the funniest things I've ever read:

The Dubliners did a song version of something like this. Here're the lyrics:

Dear Sir, I write this note to you to tell you of me plight
    and at the time of writing, I am not a pretty sight;
    me body is all black and blue, me face a deathly gray
    and I write this note to say why Paddy's not at work today.

While working on the fourteenth floor some bricks I had to clear;
    now, to throw them down from such a height was not a good idea.
    the foreman wasn't very pleased, he beeing an awkward sod
    he said I'd have to cart them down the ladders in me hod.

Now, clearing all these bricks by hand it was so very slow,
    so I hoisted up a barrel and secured the rope below.
    But in me haste to do the job I was to blind to see
    that a barrelful of building bricks was heavier than me.

So when I untied the rope the barrel fell like lead
    and clinging tightly to the rope I started up instead.
    Well, I shot up like a rocket till to my dismay I found
    that halfway up I met the bloody barrel comming down.

Well, the barrel broke me shoulder as to the ground it sped,
    and when I reached the top I banged the pully with my head.
    Well, I clung on tight through numbed shock from this almighty blow
    and the barrel spilled out half the bricks fourteen floors below.

Now, when these bricks had fallen from the barrel to the floor
    I then outweighed the barrel and so started down once more;
    still clinging tightly to the rope, I sped towards the ground,
    and I landed on the brocken bricks that were all scattered round.

Well, I lay there groaning on the ground, I thougth I'd passed the worst,
    when the barrel hit the pully-wheel and then the bottom burst.
    Well, a shower of bricks rained down on me, I hadn't got a hope
    as I lay there moaning on the ground, I let go of the bloody rope.

The barrel than being heavier, it started down once more,
    and landed right across me, as I lay upon the floor.
    Well, it broke three ribs and my left arm and I can only say
    that I hope you'll understand why Paddy's not a work today.

http://www.stlyrics.com/songs/d/dubliners6611/thesicknote249332.html

• Registered Users Posts: 2,803 ✭✭✭oranbhoy67

A wee boy is having a bath with his mum & asks "whats that between your legs" & his mum replies "thats were your dad hit me with his hatchet" & the wee boy says "some shot he got you right on the fanny"

On their wedding night, the young bride
    Approached her new husband and asked
    For $20.00 for their first lovemaking
    Encounter.
    In his highly aroused state,
    Her husband readily agreed.
    This scenario was repeated each time they made
    Love, for more than 40 years, with him thinking that it was a
    Cute way for her to afford new clothes and other incidentals that
    She needed.
    Arriving home around noon one day, she was
    Surprised to find her husband in a very drunken state.
    During the next few minutes, he explained that
    His employer was going through a process of corporate
    Downsizing, and he had been let go.

It was unlikely that, at the age of 59, he'd be able to find
    Another position that paid anywhere near what
    He'd been earning, and therefore, they were financially ruined.

Calmly, his wife handed him a bank book which
    Showed more than forty years of steady deposits and interest totaling
    Nearly $1 million. Then she showed him certificates of deposits issued by the
    bank which was worth over $2 million,
    And informed him that they
    Were one of the largest depositors in the bank.

She explained that for more than
    Three decades she had 'charged' him for sex,
    These holdings had multiplied and these were the
    Results of her savings and investments.

Faced with evidence of cash and investments
    Worth over $3 million, her husband was so astounded he could
    Barely speak, but finally he found his voice and blurted out,
    'If I'd had any idea what you were doing,
    I would have given you all my business!'

That's when she shot him.

You know, sometimes, men just don't know when
    To keep their mouths shut

Women are like phones: They like to be held, talked to, and touched often
    But push the wrong button and your arse is disconnected!

Ageing Mildred was a 93 year old woman who was particularly despondent over the recent death of her husband, Earl. She decided that she would just kill herself and join him in death.

Thinking that it would be best to get it over with quickly, she took out Earl's old Army pistol and made the decision to shoot herself in the heart, since it was so badly broken in the first place.

Not wanting to miss the vital organ and become a vegetable and burden someone, she called her doctor's office to inquire as to just exactly where the heart would be on a woman.

The doctor said, "Your heart would be just below your left breast."

Later that night, Mildred was admitted to the hospital
    with a gunshot wound to her knee.

Picture This!

A man goes skydiving. After a fantastic free fall he pulls the rip cord to open his parachute but nothing happens. He tries everything but can't get it open.

Just then another man flies by him, going UP. The skydiver yells, "Hey, you know anything about parachutes? The man replies, "No, you know anything about gas stoves?

Two wives go out for girls night.

Both got drunk, started walking home and had to pee.

They stopped at a cemetery but had nothing to wipe with.

One used her panties the other grabbed a wreath off a grave.

The next morning one husband called the other and said, "no more girls night out! my wife came back with no panties."

The other husband said, "you think that's bad? mine came back with a card in her crack that read "from all of us at the fire station... we'll never forget you"!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,497 ✭✭✭ArnoldJRimmer

Keep em comin rolliepoley!

What goes 'clip clop clip clop clip clop clip clop BANG BANG clip clop clip clop?'

An Amish drive by shooting

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,080 ✭✭✭EoghanIRL

Padkir wrote: »
    Over, under, in and out? ;)

I like my women how I like my drink ,
    12 years old and mixed with coke.

A bloke comes home from work one day to find his wife crying her eyes out in the kitchen.
    Whats wrong love he asks and his wife says its awful I was cleaning Jane's room today and I found handcuffs, leather masks and loads of disgusting bondage magazines I mean she is only fifteen what are we going to do.
    Well I suppose a spanking is out of the question says the husband.

One day, in the shark-infested waters of the Caribbean, two prawns called Justin and Christian are discussing the pressures of being a preyed upon prawn.

"I hate being a prawn," says Justin. "I wish I were a shark."

Suddenly, a mysterious cod appears. "Your wish is granted," he says.

Instantly, Justin becomes a shark. Horrified, Christian swims away, afraid his former friend might eat him. As time passes, Christian continues to avoid Justin, leaving the shrimp-turned-maneater lonely and frustrated. So when he bumps into the cod again, he begs the mysterious fish to change him back. Lo and behold, Justin is turned back into a prawn.

With tears of joy in his tiny little eyes, he swims back to the reef to seek out Christian.

As he approaches, he shouts out: "It's me, Justin, your old friend. I've changed & I've found Cod. I'm a prawn again, Christian."

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 773 ✭✭✭D_murph

Despite Robin van Persie netting 25 times for United this season, he's still only the 3rd best attacker in Manchester, behind Ken Barlow & Kevin Webster.

A bloke comes back from a holiday in the Far East. He was worn out from all the women he shagged and has a nasty rash on his pr*ck so he goes to the Doctor. Yes says the Doctor you have whats called Mongolian V D and its not treatable I'm afraid to say the only cure is amputation. Ah Jasus Doc that can't be I'm going to seek a second opinion. Go ahead say the Doctor but I'm telling you now there is no known cure for this.
    So he goes to see a Chinese Doctor thinking he will be more familar with this disease. Yes says the Chinese Doctor you very sick man , you have Mongolian V D.
    Well Doc what can you do for me, my own doctor told me he would have to cut it off.
    Ah European doctors always want to make loads of money operating no need no need. Thats great Doc I couldn't bare the taught of having my penis cut off.
    No need leave it for two weeks and it will fall of all by it self.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,356 ✭✭✭✭ctrl-alt-delete

Did you hear the one about the Egg that died of an overdose?

They reckon it was a crack addict!

The Pastor's Ass

The pastor entered his donkey in a race and it won.

The pastor was so pleased with the donkey that he entered it in the race again, and it won again.

The local paper read:

PASTOR'S ASS OUT FRONT.

The Bishop was so upset with this kind of publicity that he ordered the pastor not to enter the donkey in another race.

The next day, the local paper headline read:

BISHOP SCRATCHES PASTOR'S ASS.

This was too much for the bishop, so he ordered the pastor to get rid of the donkey.

The pastor decided to give it to a nun in a nearby convent.

The local paper, hearing of the news, posted the following headline the next day:

NUN HAS BEST ASS IN TOWN.

The bishop fainted.

He informed the nun that she would have to get rid of the donkey, so she sold it to a farmer for $10.

The next day the paper read:

NUN SELLS ASS FOR $10.

This was too much for the bishop, so he ordered the nun to buy back the donkey and lead it to the plains where it could run wild.

The next day the headlines read:

NUN ANNOUNCES HER ASS IS WILD AND FREE.

The bishop was buried the next day.

The moral of the story is . . . being concerned about public opinion can bring you much grief and misery ...
    even shorten your life.

So be yourself and enjoy life.

Stop worrying about everyone else's ass and you'll be a lot happier and live longer!

Have a nice day!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,249 ✭✭✭Steven81

Paddy and Mick were on a plane when the roof blew off. Paddy says to Mick " If this plane goes upside down, will we fall out?"
    Mick: "No Paddy, no matter what happens, we'll always be friends!"

Waiter, there's a fly swimming in my soup!
    Then we've served you too much soup, the fly should be wading.

Proud Fathers

Four guys are sitting in a bar. One leaves to go to the bathroom. There are three guys left. The guys start talking about their sons. First guy says "I thought my son was going to be a dissapointment. He started out sweeping floors for supercuts. But then he graduated from Stanford and became the owner of a car dealership and gives his best friend a free car for his birthday."

Second guy says, "Yeah, I thought my son would be a dissapointment, too. It was almost the same exact thing that happened to my son to yours except he swept floors for a Stock broking company. But soon, he became the owner of that company and got his friend 100,000 dollars in stock money for his birthday."

Third guy says "Wow, that was the same thing that happened to my son except he swept floors for a real estate agent. But soon he became the owner of this place and gave his best friend a house for his birthday."

The fourth guy comes back from the bathroom. The guys explain the the other guy what they were talking about and askes him if he could tell about his son. He agrees. "Well, my son is a real disappointment to me. He works as a hair dresser and has for fifeteen years. He is also gay and has several boyfriends. Well, I look on the bright side, from his boyfriends he got a new house, a new car and 100,000 dollars in stock money."

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,461 ✭✭✭--Kaiser--

Three guys are talking about pleasuring their women:

Italian guy "When I finish makin aluv 2 my girlafriend I go down an gently tickle the back of her knees, she floats 6inch above da bed in ecstasy."

Frenchman "When I finish wiv ze girl I kiss her all ze way down her body zen lick ze soles of ze feet, she floats 12inch above ze bed in ecstasy."

Irishman "Dat's nuthin', when I’m dun riding me burd, I get out of bed and wipe me knob on the curtains. She hits the bleedin' roof!"

A wife, being the romantic sort, sent her husband a text:

"If you are sleeping, send me your dreams.

If you are laughing, send me your smile.

If you are eating, send me a bite.

If you are drinking send me a sip.

If you are crying, send me your tears.

I love you!

The husband, typically non-romantic, replied,

"I am on the toilet. Please advise."

• Advertisement

The Lone Ranger comes into town during the hottest part of summer. He stops outside a bar and tells Tonto to run in circles around Silver his horse, waving his poncho to keep a nice breeze on Silver while he goes in to drink. A couple of minutes later a man dressed in black swaggers into the bar and says "You the Lone Ranger?" "Yes, I am" the Lone Ranger replies. "Oh," says the man dressed in black, "Did ya know ya left your injun runnin?"

In the world of hi-tech gadgetry, I've noticed that more and more
    people who send text messages and emails have long forgotten the art
    of capital letters.

For those of you who fall into this category, please take note of
    the following statement:

"Capitalization is the difference between helping your Uncle Jack
    off a horse and helping your uncle jack off a horse."

Is everybody clear on that?

Enjoy & have a great weekend....................................

Yesterday I was at my local Supermarket buying a large bag of Winalot dog food for my loyal pet and was in the checkout queue when a woman behind me asked if I had a dog..

What did she think I had, an elephant?
    So, since I'm retired and have little to do, on impulse I told her that no, I didn't have a dog, I was
    starting the Winalot Diet again. I added that I probably shouldn’t, because I ended up in hospital last time, but I'd lost 2 stone before I
    woke up in intensive care with tubes coming out of most of my orifices and an IV in both arms.

I told her that it was essentially a perfect diet and that the way that it works is to load your pockets with Winalot nuggets and simply eat
    one or two every time you feel hungry. The food is nutritionally complete so it works well and I was going to try it again. (by this time practically everyone in queue was now intrigued by my story.)

Horrified, she asked me if I ended up in intensive care because the dog food poisoned me? I told her no, I stepped off the kerb to sniff an Irish Setter's arse and a car hit me

This fellow comes into a pharmacy and asks for a vial of Cyanide. The pharmacist, trying to keep a professional posture, asked what he wanted it for.

He answered, "I want to kill my wife."

"I'm sorry Sir," the pharmacist replied, "but you will have to understand under such circumstances I can't sell you any Cyanide."

The guy reaches into his wallet and produces a photo of his wife. The pharmacist blushes and replies, "I am sorry Sir, I didn't realize you had a prescription."

An executive was stressed out. He had to fire one of his staff. He had narrowed it down to one of two people, either Debra or Jack. It would be a hard decision to make, since they were both equally qualified and both excellent workers. He finally decided that in the morning whichever one used the water cooler first would have to go.

Debra came in the next morning, hugely hung-over after partying all night. She went to the cooler to get some water to take a couple of aspirins and the executive approached her and said, "Debra, I've never done this before, but I have to lay you or Jack off."

Debra replied, "Could you please jack off? I have a terrible headache!"

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 92,982 Mod ✭✭✭✭Capt'n Midnight

Did you hear about the limpet that went to a disco ? Pulled a mussel.

• Advertisement

An Italian MaMa

Mrs. Ravioli comes to visit her son
    Anthony for dinner.
    He lives with a female roommate,
    Maria.

During the course of the meal,
    his mother couldn't help
    but notice how pretty Anthony's
    roommate is.

Over the course of the evening,
    while watching the two interact, she started to wonder if there was
    more between Anthony and his roommate than met the eye. Reading his mom's thoughts,
    Anthony volunteered, "I know what you must be thinking,
    but I assure you, Maria and
    I are just roommates.'' About a week later, Maria came to
    Anthony saying, "Ever since your mother came to dinner,
    I've been unable to find the silver sugar bowl.You don't suppose she
    took it, do you?" "Well, I doubt it, but I'll email her,
    just to be sure." So he sat down and wrote an email: Dear MaMa, I'm not saying that you "did" take
    the sugar bowl from my house; I'm not saying that you "did not"
    take it. But the fact remains that it has been missing ever since you
    were here for dinner.

Your Loving Son
    Anthony

Several days later, Anthony received
    a response email
    from his MaMa which read:

Dear son,

I'm not saying that you "do" sleep
    with Maria, and I'm not saying
    that you "do not" sleep with her.
    But the fact remains that if she
    was sleeping in her OWN bed, s
    he would have found the sugar
    bowl by now.
    Your Loving MaMa

Moral:
    Never Bulla ****a your Ma Ma

A recent article in the Kentucky Post reported that a woman, one Anne Maynard, has sued St Lukes hospital, saying that after her husband was treated there recently, he had lost all interest in sex.

A hospital spokesman replied, "Mr. Maynard was actually admitted to Ophthalmology –
    all we did was correct his eyesight…………….."

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,228 ✭✭✭podgemonster

A man was walking his two dogs down the beach the other day and a woman approached him.

Woman "Excuse me, are they Jack Russells?
    Man: "No! They're mine.

A DEA officer stopped at a ranch in Texas , and talked with
    an old rancher. He told the rancher, "I need to inspect your
    ranch for illegally grown drugs."

The rancher said, "Okay, but don't go in that field over
    there.....", as he pointed out a distant location.

The DEA officer verbally exploded, saying, " Mister, I have the
    authority of the Federal Government with me!"

Reaching into his rear pants pocket, he removed his badge
    and proudly displayed it to the rancher.

"See this badge?! This badge means I am allowed to go
    wherever I wish.... on ANY land!! No questions asked or
    answers given!! Have I made myself clear...... do you understand???"

The rancher nodded politely, apologised, and went about his chores.

A short time later, the old rancher heard loud screams, looked up
    and saw the DEA officer running for his life, being chased by the
    rancher's enormous Santa Gertrudis bull......

With every step the bull was gaining ground on the officer, and it
    seemed likely that the officer would be gruesomely gored before he
    reached safety. The man was clearly terrified. The rancher threw
    down his tools, ran to the fence and yelled at the top of his lungs.....

"Your badge........ show him your BADGE!!"

What is Claustrophobia?
    This is a fear of closed space. For example, you go to a store for a beer and are afraid that it will be closed.

What has 80 eyes and 2 teeth?

A full bus of old people.

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement