Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

[Eve] Where do you get your eve news?

Options
  • 26-11-2010 9:26pm
    Registered Users Posts: 14

Hi I'm new to this forum and i'm just wondering where do you get your eve polictal news from?

I get some of mine from eve news24 and ten ton hammers sins of a solar spymaster ( the mittens).

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 522 ✭✭✭Gneez

I think most people use scrapheap challenge but it's mostly pretentious puPpEtMasTeR type people who post there.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,342 ✭✭✭Mantel

Scrapheap mainly and some fuffly stuff from the ccp alliace rss feed.

There's also crazykrinux's blog pack thing if you like reading lots of words. Some will have politics, most won't.

Following the tag #tweetfleet on twitter. It tends to get used more when something intresting happens, or at least you get lots just reposting the same stuff. Kinda like the skynews of eve.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,444 ✭✭✭Dohnny Jepp

kugu

Advertisement