Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

portable north pole 2010

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 63 ✭✭mamakitten

And its even better this year:)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,012 ✭✭✭beardo81

Did this last year, the kids love it, just be prepared to have to replay it 20 times a day for them!!

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 12,498 Mod ✭✭✭✭byhookorbycrook

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,056 ✭✭✭✭BostonB

Asks a lot of questions.

• Administrators Posts: 14,057 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Big Bag of Chips

I did the Portable North Pole thing, but the link to the video sent in the email didn't work.

I just got a blank Portable North Pole screen!

So I had to send the kids away while I"fixed" it, and then showed them the preview video that you see at the end of entering all the details.

Very very good - but I wish the email worked!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭LegacyUser

I've been trying to create a new message for my 3 yr old daughter as she loved it last year and will even appreciate it more this time around - but it just wont work!
    can't click on the little gingerbread men pictures and can't get beyond that point.

i've signed up and logged on etc. but same problem every time. Even downloaded Flash Player but it has made no difference.

any suggestions please??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,862 ✭✭✭✭January

Bubbster wrote: »
    I've been trying to create a new message for my 3 yr old daughter as she loved it last year and will even appreciate it more this time around - but it just wont work!
    can't click on the little gingerbread men pictures and can't get beyond that point.

i've signed up and logged on etc. but same problem every time. Even downloaded Flash Player but it has made no difference.

any suggestions please??

Have you tried changing to a different browser?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,128 ✭✭✭cynder

Has anyone tried elf yourself, its great fun....

http://www.elfyourself.com/

• Registered Users Posts: 3,214 ✭✭✭cbyrd

Here's another one for christmas eve... we always do it and the kids love it

http://www.noradsanta.org/en/index.html

they get to see where in the world santy is

Advertisement