Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Does anybody know...

Options
  • 26-11-2010 10:27pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,137 ✭✭✭

If the Post Sorting Office in Crumlin Village opens on a Saturday? Missed a delivery today and it was taken back to the depot and not to a post office like normally happens, waiting ages on it so its driving me crazy.

Thanks

Comments

Check here: http://www.anpost.ie/AnPost/at+your+local+Post+Office.htm

Find the post office/sorting office, it'll have opening hours on it.

• Registered Users Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

Not sure where Crumlin is but its probably near Dublin.
    From AH xxx

• Registered Users Posts: 11,554 ✭✭✭✭alwaysadub

Does it not have the opening hours on the docket they left?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,438 ✭✭✭cml387

Balfie wrote: »
    If the Post Sorting Office in Crumlin Village opens on a Saturday? Missed a delivery today and it was taken back to the depot and not to a post office like normally happens, waiting ages on it so its driving me crazy.

Thanks
    and this somehow is related to Fianna Fail/begrudgers/The Late Late Toy show/passive smoking/the dumbing down of TV?

No,parcels can only be collected Mon-Fri up to 5:30.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,137 ✭✭✭Balfie

alwaysadub wrote: »
    Does it not have the opening hours on the docket they left?

Only the post office not the actual sorting office

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 13,687 ✭✭✭✭jack presley

The one in Coolmine only opens Monday to Friday so I'd imagine the one in Crumlin is the same

Advertisement