Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Primary teaching..where to!

• 26-11-2010 10:37pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 13

Hi.. Ive decicded that I really want to do Primary teaching.. Th points are pretty high for me but I can dream! I was wondering where the best place to do it is? Id be up for going anywhere.. Also if i dont get the points is early years and childhood studies in UCC a good idea and then try to get onto a postgrad? Thanks :)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 970 ✭✭✭eurokev

my girlfriend did it through irish in arts. Its very sought after tgat you are good at irish to get a postgrad. Also music seems to be very important so try and learn something there. Its still very competitive to get however. I also know a few ppl who did the hibernia course and all have got jobs out of it

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13 Lu1993

Thanks very much.. only thing is that im useless at irish just about have the honour thanks to my teacher :S

Advertisement