Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Chinese Take away Kildare town

Options
  • 27-11-2010 12:11am
    Registered Users Posts: 19

Hi Looking for feedback on Kildare Town Chinese take-aways - who do you suggest ?. We used to like Kildare Chinese near Lidl but thats gone, were never fond of Kingsland and that leaves Hons and Chans Kitchen. Any recent experiences ?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 378 ✭✭Fudge74

Hons is yummy. Singapore Chow Mein is fab :)

• Registered Users Posts: 280 ✭✭dave45dave

Tried them all in kildare town and victoria is the only one. Not sure of the name of street its on

• Registered Users Posts: 102 ✭✭Fragglefur

Definitely Victoria. By far the best. The restaurant is lovely too.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 31 Gerry Manders

i went into a chinese in kildare town and got a curry with a carcass in it that resembled that of a cat

• Registered Users Posts: 1,242 ✭✭✭aodh_rua

My vote is for Victoria House - opposite Violets Flowers on Nugent St (top of Station Road).

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1 daly9797

i went into a chinese in kildare town and got a curry with a carcass in it that resembled that of a cat

I never heard such rubbish do you really think if chinese restaurants were cooking cats and dogs that they would be still in buisness if the health inspectors didnt close them the papers would It really appaules me to think some one would conjour up such a ridiculous story, a curry with a cat carcass in it, must have been a really large curry you got, get a life,

• Registered Users Posts: 746 ✭✭✭gypsylee

We usually get a takeaway from Hons. Would recommend Victoria House also.

• Registered Users Posts: 24,924 ✭✭✭✭BuffyBot

Resurrecting 3 yr old threads makes baby Jeebus cry..

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement