Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Enniscorthy Airsoft Centre

2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 164 ✭✭tonymccann

thumb_Tactical_Boots.jpg

viper tac boots at enniscorthy airsoft centre 70 euro

thumb_Vest-LA-SF-blk-F.jpg

viper tac vest available in camo, od green and black 50 euro

thumb_Web-Tex-Tactical-Soft-Shell-Jacket-Black.jpg

soft shell jackets available in green and black 55 euro

all this and more with an extra 20% off untill the end of jan and while stocks last

well people we have some bad news and some good news due to one small minded person who reported us to the planning authorities (you know who you are) we are being forced to close the shop on the old dublin rd thats the bad news the good is we are opening the shop in the centre of town the new shop is gonna be cool so watch this space

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,968 ✭✭✭TNTQ

tonymccann wrote: »
    well people we have some bad news and some good news due to one small minded person who reported us to the planning authorities (you know who you are) we are being forced to close the shop on the old dublin rd thats the bad news the good is we are opening the shop in the centre of town the new shop is gonna be cool so watch this space

Make sure and liaise with the IAA mate on the new Retailer Regulations coming out this year. It'd be a pain to go spending a lot of money and have to move again. Just a friendly head's up ;)

TNTQ wrote: »
    Make sure and liaise with the IAA mate on the new Retailer Regulations coming out this year. It'd be a pain to go spending a lot of money and have to move again. Just a friendly head's up ;)

to be very honest i dont have any faith in the IAA given what i have seen and expierenced and on the IAA thread i put that i would like to be contacted by some one representing them at the moment no contact has been attempted there for im gonna wait till the new law has been passed and see what it states i have been intouch with the DOJ and i have been told by them some of the regulations that are expected and we will be conorming to them and unless some one from the IAA wants to contact me i will not be looking for affilation and at the moment i dont need thier approval and from what i have expeirenced dont want it either

thanks for the heads up by the way lol

add.png

have a look here people

• Advertisement

range.bmp

at THE AIRSOFT CENTRE come in with your gun and chrono it and zero in your sights on our range for free

just arrived in stock gun cases

guncase.jpg

pistolcase.jpg

54 weafer st enniscorthy co wexford

the airsoft has a new look new logo new website and all we are now looking for some feedback on the site www.theairsoftcentre.com please let me knoe what you all think and please be honest but nice lol

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 718 ✭✭✭$kilkenny

its not bad at all...... but am when i tryed to enter the Styer Aug 2 special it came up error or something so might want to check that out could be just me but better to be safe than sorry all the same
    i see what your angle is about not putting up products on the site because then you have shipping mumbo jumbo and all that but maybe a list of brands you do like DBoys etc or even a list of guns you can get with all the specs etc...
    aswell as camo and the security clothing aswell...
    and maybe a web address to say Dboys website so people could pick something out and get you to get it for them without ordering online maybe

site looks really good and the new shop is a massive step up from the older one so good luck with it!

there are only a few left so get in quick styer aug 2 for 159 includes bat and charger

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,111 ✭✭✭ShadowFox

Hi
    I tried getting on to your web site but cant see anything on it at all

• Advertisement
Advertisement