Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

Get early access to Ilomilo (Hurry!)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,126 ✭✭✭✭calex71

Haven't heard of this but will check it out, thanks for the post.

Edit: I'm a sucker for these kind of puzzle games. I didn't actually expect to be able to buy it right away today but it is available after you get the demo. Are you sure you didn't get your 800 points from MS op? I got mine during the week there.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,586 ✭✭✭Healium

calex71 wrote: »
    Haven't heard of this but will check it out, thanks for the post.

Edit: I'm a sucker for these kind of puzzle games. I didn't actually expect to be able to buy it right away today but it is available after you get the demo. Are you sure you didn't get your 800 points from MS op? I got mine during the week there.
    Yeah, you can unlock the full game before anyone else, there isn't even a release date yet! Metacritic said December 2011 :pac: Only problem is that apparently the avatar awards don't work yet. I haven't gotten a chance to download it yet, but I will be using my 800 points from October to buy it. No, they haven't come. You guys got lucky! I'm happier now, though. This game is SO DAMN ADORABLE. If I had gotten my points, I would have bought Trials HD instead, and that's just not as adorable :p

I'm scratching my chin on the 1st level of the 2nd chapter. It's fairly straight forward to begin with but getting some of the wee guys can take a bit of foresight.

I got an avatar award but I didn't actually try to wear it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,584 ✭✭✭TouchingVirus

cheers OP, got a code there ;)

I'm scratching my chin on the 1st level of the 2nd chapter. It's fairly straight forward to begin with but getting some of the wee guys can take a bit of foresight.

I got an avatar award but I didn't actually try to wear it.
    Yeah they're not available on the Marketplace yet, so you'll have to wait until closer to release to be able to wear them I think!

Is there online co-op? Only says offline on Xbox.com :o

• Advertisement

Healium wrote: »
    Yeah they're not available on the Marketplace yet, so you'll have to wait until closer to release to be able to wear them I think!

Is there online co-op? Only says offline on Xbox.com :o

Yeah local co-op only, which is the only negative from me so far.

Yeah local co-op only, which is the only negative from me so far.
    Oh FFS. Hopefully they can be convinced to patch in online co-op before release

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 978 ✭✭✭AceCard Jones

Thanks for the link, got my code, downloading now.

I think the codes and early access are just a marketing gimmick really so I'd say anyone who wants one will get a code. And it's working if we are here talking about it etc.

If the game was rubbish I'd cry foul , but it's turning out to be well worth the 800ms asking price so I say good luck them and I hope it goes on to do very well.

Advertisement