Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Racing Sat 27/Sun 28th

Options
  • 27-11-2010 9:14am
    Registered Users Posts: 156 ✭✭

Some great racing on today, thought it deserved a new thread .

Don't know how the snow will affect racing today some may be called off.
    Would be interested to hear peoples opionions on how the cold /snow affects i,m hopeing it will have melted by lunchtime so the ground return's to good good/soft. in most placers , if its still frozen would assume it returns to firm, and may lead to some withdrawals .

My picks for today .

11:55 Newbury Dona
    Had a great win at hunttion a couple of weeks ago, ran away from the field, only carrying 5lb more than the rest of the field think it should be well able to handle it.still waiting on odds at the mo would back it up to 7/2 maybe 3-1 . 5/1 on betfair at the mo.

Newbury 12:55 Rustarix

Horse I've been following for a while . had a dip in form but hopefully the win at cheltham has signaled a turn around.back up to 4/1

Newbury 15:05 Denman @5/1 5 points win

great horse don't think i can afford not to back it.

Newbury 15:05 maison du berlais @ 16/1 2points e/w

Lots of contenders for the places think this has the best shot at the moement.

Newbury Pocket aces 15:40

Again another horse i've been watching for a while.not been doing great as of late but think it has a win in it soon , looked good with its 5th run in the cheltham open festival a couple of weeks ago . small e/w its at about 20/1 with paddy powers at the mo. would look at it as a good place contender where if everything goes well in with a great chance of winning.

Kempton 14:10 akhamtova

Has a good record on all weather , at about 7/1 at the mo with paddy powers would back it up to 5/1 win .

kempton 14:40 crimson cloud

Had a great win @ lingfield on a couple of weeks ago @4/1 at the mo . wouldn't go any shorter than 3/1. win

Kempton 15:50 Man of iorn

Has had a bad year , but back on aw and at a weight it runs best at . likes this track too. 7/1 at the mo back no shorter than 5/1.

Kempton 16:50 Majestic Bright

Seems to get better each run 7,2. The second was here and with kiernan fallon riding i reckon in with a great shot. at around 5/2 at the mo wouldn't go any shorter. win.

kempton 17:20 Last king of scotland

another horse I've been following and reckon is due a win. 3rd at lingfield, 3rd at wolverhampton carrying about the same weight trip may be a little to long for it but ill back it anyway.@11/1 go small bet e/w.no value shorter than 10/1 if this horse fades then it may not even place.

Well thats my 2 cents for this morning . As always i welcome discussion/ hijacking of thread.I Always put my money where my mouth is but will be keeping stakes relatively small today just wanna enjoy it .

Got woken up at 5am by thunder snow couldn't sleep so did this wright up and extra research, hopefully its a sign from a higher power, either that or i need to get earplugs :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 156 ✭✭almat1981

Just looked back at my original post god it was long.

Doña 3rd :-( shame that's the accumulator gone .

Advertisement