Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tramore Bus in the snow

Options
  • 27-11-2010 11:54am
    Registered Users Posts: 241 ✭✭

Anyone know if buses are running to Tramore in the snow??

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,101 ✭✭✭MitchKoobski

Was waiting for the Ballybeg bus this morning for about 30 mins. Tramore bus didnt pass me at all like it usually does. :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 241 ✭✭AndyKiely

Ah feck it! Unless the snow thaws I'm not getting home from work :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,818 ✭✭✭Minstrel27

Work needs you.

Work may be my home for the night

Turn your desk into a fort

• Advertisement

:eek: Oh my god! This could be the best night ever if I can find the materials for a fort! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 129 ✭✭doublejj

has anyone been out on roads....are they dodgy

Main roads are mostly gritted, any other roads are a risk atm.

Was out meself waiting for the bus earlier on. There was no sign of it, the roads look fairly icy as well. Some are gritted, but them hills wouldn't look too safe, you know?

Probably best to stay in.

Hey. Just reading that the bus is only going to the Terminus in Tramore. That is about a 15 min walk usually from my house. The thing is, does anyone what the hills are like in tramore for walkers? I have work tomorrow and if the hills are bad, I'm going to have a tough time getting down, thats not even thinking about getting back up when work is over yet.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 362 ✭✭mr.noobie

those things are very dangerous i,d advise you to stay at home tomorrow there just a accident waiting to happen

I can imagine, I live on a hill myself. It's hard enough going to the shop with the paths, I have no idea what any of the hills are like and I will have to go down one no matter what, if I make the journey that is. I think I may have to call in saying I can't get in, would be better than having an accident and not being able to get in for ages.

• Registered Users Posts: 638 ✭✭✭jamiecoins

hey andy walked up the hills from murphs to supervalu today the footpaths were really bad but got ok by boots but i walked on the road from murphs to the junction at redlane really slippy seen 3 people fall walking down the hill

Advertisement