Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New Year's Eve Ball?

Options
  • 27-11-2010 3:50pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5

Have never really been a fan of New Year's Eve, it never turns out to be a great night for me but someone I always manage to give it another chance every year and head out to the local followed by a jammed packed night club..and always end up disappointed by the night! So this year I'm doing something about it! Myself and a few friends were thinking about going somewhere random and get an excuse to dress up! I know there is always so many NYE Balls on around the country so we thought we might give it a go. Anyone recommend any they have been to? Good band, atmosphere, hotel etc etc? All locations in Ireland are considered! We're seriously branching out this year! :)

Advertisement