Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Flight To Detroit

Options
  • 27-11-2010 4:09pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,354 ✭✭✭

A flight getting ready to depart for Detroit.

Jack was sitting on the plane when a guy took the seat beside him. The guy was an emotional wreck, pale, hands shaking, moaning in fear...

"What's the matter?" Jack asked.

"I've been transferred to Detroit; there's crazy people there. They've got lots of shootings, gangs, race riots, drugs, poor public schools, and the highest crime rate in the nation."

Jack replied, "I've lived in Detroit all my life. It's not as bad as the media says. Find a nice home, go to work, mind your own business, enroll your kids in a nice private school. It's as safe a place as anywhere in the world."

The guy relaxed and stopped shaking and said, "Oh, thank you. I've been worried to death. But if you live there and say it's OK, I'll take your word for it. What do you do for a living?"

"I'm a tail gunner on a Budweiser truck."

A passenger plane on a cross-country trip runs into a terrible storm. The plane gets pounded by rain, hail, wind and lightening. The passengers are screaming. They are sure the plane is going to crash and they are all going to die.

At the height of the storm, a young woman jumps up and exclaims, "I can't take this anymore! I can't just sit here and die like an animal, strapped into a chair. If I am going to die, let me die feeling like a woman. Is there anyone here man enough to make me feel like a woman?"

She sees a hand raise in the back, and a handsome, tall muscular man smiles and starts to walk up to her seat.

As he approaches her, he takes off his shirt. She sees his hughe muscles even in the poor lighting of the plane. He stands in front of her, shirt in hand says to her, "I can make you feel like a woman before you die. "Are you interested?" She eagerly nods her head "yes!" As the man hands her his shirt,

he says,

"Here. Iron this."

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,348 ✭✭✭antocann

jaysus there pretty ........
    terrible to be honest

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,005 ✭✭✭CorkMan

the 2nd ones is the best lol

Advertisement