Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hendrick's Gin

Options
  • 27-11-2010 5:30pm
    Registered Users Posts: 110 ✭✭

Hi all can anyone tell me where I could source a bottle or two of Hendrick's Gin in Cork? Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 27,322 ✭✭✭✭super_furry

Not in Cork but the Celtic Whiskey Shop in Dawson Street, Dublin have it and they will deliver http://www.celticwhiskeyshop.com/.

Hendricks is cracking stuff, can't beat it with a slice of cucumber.

• Registered Users Posts: 110 ✭✭sammalone

yea was told to have it with cucumber alright - looking forward to trying it as have heard it's great tack. thanks for that

• Registered Users Posts: 16,939 ✭✭✭✭the beer revolu

I'd imagine Bradley's on North Main Street would have it.

• Registered Users Posts: 536 ✭✭✭nosietoes

I know that certain superquinns carry it too.
    Enjoy it when you get it - its so tasty!

• Registered Users Posts: 682 ✭✭✭IrishWhiskeyCha

Look out for Crimson Gin so.... Litteraly a hand made Irish small batch Gin by IDL from a small pot still. Quite tasty but may be hard to come by as I think it was a one off.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,719 ✭✭✭SlipperyPeople

Would anyone know where to pick this up in Galway?

• Registered Users Posts: 42 lyencoli

i've seen Hendricks in Fine Wines and superquinn. lovely with ginger beer and angustura bitters - hendricks mule - yum :D

Advertisement