Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Early Christmas Dinner?

Options
  • 27-11-2010 7:06pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,275 ✭✭✭

I seen this thread was made last week but moved to the Cork forum. Thought I'd recreate it here because I'm also interested (but in Galway).

If anyone has any idea of prices that'd be cool too.

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,275 ✭✭✭Fionn MacCool

Saw today that Galway City Bakery are doing a 3 course Christmas menu for €22.50 which looks daycent. They actually have main course choices other than turkey which is a bit insane, I think if I saw someone eating cod for xmas dinner I'd insist they get the hell out of my sight.

Never eaten there before though, anyone know of anywhere else?

Anyone??

• Registered Users Posts: 25,967 ✭✭✭✭Mrs OBumble

They actually have main course choices other than turkey which is a bit insane, I think if I saw someone eating cod for xmas dinner I'd insist they get the hell out of my sight.

Don't ever think about emigrating, no matter how bad the job scene gets. (Why, well I have a feeling you won't cope!)

• Registered Users Posts: 253 ✭✭xo.mary

Bodkin's do an amazing turkey and ham dinner in the carvery.

JustMary wrote: »
    Don't ever think about emigrating, no matter how bad the job scene gets. (Why, well I have a feeling you won't cope!)
    Been there done that, lost the t-shirt.

Anyone else?

• Advertisement
Advertisement