Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

apartment info

Options
  • 27-11-2010 7:09pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,341 ✭✭✭

My lease in wheaton hall finishes in february, will be moving unless the landlord lowers the rent. been looking online and kermon house, the granary and something house on the key keep popping up. does anybody know anything about these places

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,076 ✭✭✭ingen

ssmith6287 wrote: »
    My lease in wheaton hall finishes in february, will be moving unless the landlord lowers the rent. been looking online and kermon house, the granary and something house on the key keep popping up. does anybody know anything about these places

if you are looking at moving, consider sienna ( siena) on Francis street, close to the town, parking available, and closer to the eircom exchange, so DSL 16mb speeds are possible!! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,341 ✭✭✭ssmith6287

what kinda prices ya looking at there, im tryna keep this side of 500 pm

• Closed Accounts Posts: 198 ✭✭Gerry.L

ssmith6287 wrote: »
    something house on the key

If we're thinking of the same place its gone. A mate of mine moved in yesterday ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,996 ✭✭✭10green bottles

..)

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Swanzee

There is no comparison with apartment in Wheaton Hall and those along the quays in town. They are more or less rented out to the majority HSE tenants and as a result aren't looked after as well. You pay for what you get. Typical comparison in prices to Wheaton Hall would be Martello Village, Grange Rath etc.

• Advertisement
Advertisement