Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hire a Santa

Options
  • 27-11-2010 7:24pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5

Hi - Where would i hire a Santa for a childrens Christmas party?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 349 ✭✭RH149

Try Genie Mackers.

www.geniemackers.com

We had their genie Juliette as The Tooth Fairy recently and she was absolutely fantastic - have never seen children so in awe of and get completely involved with all the fun and games. I imagine their Santa is pretty good too.

Otherwise Google Party/kids entertainers which is how I found Genie Mackers.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 firewood

Thanks they look really good but it does not suit - i forgot to mention the party will be in Galway.

• Registered Users Posts: 430 ✭✭littlemis

I would say,ask a dad,or grandad who may be willing to help out and all the better for interaction if he knows some of the children or even the parents.this would make it easier to tell the child the time he visited mum or dad.The possibilities of turning this into a fun party is endless,if you could rope in a local....good luck with it..:)

Advertisement