Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anyone been in Picolla Italia lately?

Options
  • 27-11-2010 8:28pm
    Registered Users Posts: 19

The place on Tullow Street? How was it?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 49 philkelly32

my wife has eaten there loads said it was lovely, staff very friendly & helpful so

• Registered Users Posts: 19 ColKel

Thanks for that. Have had lunch there and it was lovely. Going to book a table for next weekend and just wanted to check it was still good!:D

• Registered Users Posts: 225 ✭✭bluefirefly

went there once for lunch. Didnt think the food was very nice. Dont want to go there again.

went there once for lunch. Didnt think the food was very nice. Dont want to go there again.

Was that recently?

• Registered Users Posts: 225 ✭✭bluefirefly

ColKel wrote: »
    Was that recently?

april i think it was pretty cool that day. windy.. dont remember.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 71 ✭✭Jacques Thelad

I walked in one lunchtime. There was a nauseating and very obvious smell of sewage which someone had attempted to cover up with copious amounts of disinfectant. This had only suceeded in making the place smell even more like the toilets at a music festival after a long weekend.

When I pointed out the smell I was looked at like I was insane, obviously in the mistaken belief that I could be made to think I was imagining it. Failing their attempt at mind control, I left, never to return.

Seriously guys, if your restaurant smells like a sewage works, don't try and serve food in it.

Thanks guys - might skip it so!!!;)

Advertisement