Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Final Fantasy retrospective documentary.

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 207 ✭✭kickarykee

Thanks for the link!

Still, I think that XII was way worse than XIII ;D
    I hope they'll do XIII-2 like they said they would - nothing's been officially announced so far.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 51,441 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

There was DLC planned but scrapped.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,329 ✭✭✭Xluna

kickarykee wrote: »
    Thanks for the link!

Still, I think that XII was way worse than XIII ;D
    I hope they'll do XIII-2 like they said they would - nothing's been officially announced so far.

No prob. I doubt XIII-2 will be an improvement. I have given up on Square Enix. I am just looking forward to loads of remakes of their good FF games. (FFI-X)I have a feeling FFVII will be released on the 3DS. V and VI look like they will. Now rerelease Terranigma and Illusion of Time on 3DS and I will be happy.

• Registered Users Posts: 917 ✭✭✭carbonkid

Thanx man for posting up the link ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,356 ✭✭✭seraphimvc

god i think i have tears in the eyes when i watch them talking about all the airships in every ff T_T

too much hours and memories from FF(except that 13) to me.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 26,400 ✭✭✭✭noodler

Enjoyed it alot.

Any of the pre-FF6 ones worth playing?

• Registered Users Posts: 120 ✭✭CDH

noodler wrote: »
    Enjoyed it alot.

Any of the pre-FF6 ones worth playing?
    I'd recommend playing 4 and 5, their both great games and well worth playing.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 51,441 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

FF4 is very like FF9 and well worth playing. FF5 has one of the best battle systems ever with the job system it uses and is definitely an essential one to play.

• Registered Users Posts: 26,400 ✭✭✭✭noodler

So they are both on the DS aren't they?

FF5 isn't but FF4 is.

The DS version of FF4 is fantastic and well worth playing. However it's been changed a lot from the SNES game so the SNES one is still worth playing as well for a slightly different experience. However the American version of FF2 (FF4 is FF2 in america) was butchered to make it easier. I'd recommend playing the PS1 version if you can stand the load times or else a fan translation of the japanese version. Don't play the GBA version because the music is terrible in it.

FF5 your best bet is either the PS1 version or else a SNES fan translation. Again the GBA port has horrendous music.

• Advertisement
Advertisement