Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

This might be a stupid question but why are people voting for wagner?

Options
  • 27-11-2010 9:29pm
    Registered Users Posts: 372 ✭✭

I am just wondering really cause i don't see the point in people voting for him. If people don't like the x factor then just don't watch it!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 43,881 ✭✭✭✭Basq

Cos he's amazing..

/thread

• Registered Users Posts: 6,029 ✭✭✭applehunter

OP

I vote for him because he is the most entertaining.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,425 ✭✭✭telekon

Cos he will spell the end to any credibility (if any) the show has left.

Its directly comparable to people buying the Rage against the Machine single last christmas to oust joe whats-his-face from the no.1 spot.

Yep.. he is the most entertaining among a large unwashed sea of mediocrity (bar Matt Cardle).

Who else is there to vote for? Waissel? Lloyd? Waste of space.. the lot of them!

Wagner FTW!

• Registered Users Posts: 372 ✭✭Patriciamc93

but its a singing competition!
    I know entertaining is a big part of that but .... ah well suppose i cant do anything else apart from vote!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 86,257 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

He is the most entertaining contestant

I know entertaining is a big part of that but .... ah well suppose i cant do anything else apart from vote!
    But on the flipside - what about Jedward last year? They were entertaining.. but tone deaf.

And they're doing far better than last year's winner, who was no doubt a superior singer.

basquille wrote: »
    Yep.. he is the most entertaining among a large unwashed sea of mediocrity (bar Matt Cardle).

Who else is there to vote for? Waissel? Lloyd? Waste of space.. the lot of them!

Wagner FTW!

Mary, rebecca, matt!

I totally agree that waissel and lloyd are a waste of space but putting wagner through puts mary closer the end...... and cher well the judges "see" something in her so she will never go!

But on the flipside - what about Jedward last year? They were entertaining.. but tone deaf.

Ya jedward were highly annoying though and people still didnt want them in but wagner he s not that annoying he just cant sing!

Mary, rebecca, matt!
    Matt is probably the best singer..

.. Mary is growing every more mediocre as weeks go on, and Rebecca has a great voice but absolutely zero presence.

My opinion though..

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,206 ✭✭✭✭amiable

The name X Factor would suggest to me its not just a singing competition.
    Wagner is entertaining and its funny to watch

.. Mary is growing every more mediocre as weeks go on, and Rebecca has a great voice but absolutely zero presence.

My opinion though..

absolutley agree with your view.

To be honest i think that i wouldn't mind Wagner if Louis gave him songs which he could just sing!

amiable wrote: »
    The name X Factor would suggest to me its not just a singing competition.
    Spot on.. you've got it in one there!

My opinion though..
    I personally like Rebecca. I think she's been given rubbish guidance on the show. Again only my opinion.

amiable wrote: »
    I personally like Rebecca. I think she's been given rubbish guidance on the show. Again only my opinion.
    Don't get me wrong.. I really like Rebecca but there's absolutely nothing about her, or her voice, that wows me.

She has a great voice.. but she's missing something.

But you're right.. maybe with proper guidance, she could be something really special.

Don't get me wrong.. I really like Rebecca but there's absolutely nothing about her, or her voice, that wows me.

She has a great voice.. but she's missing something.

But you're right.. maybe with proper guidance, she could be something really special.
    You're right. Its all about opinions. You can't please everyone.
    I want to see Cher out. Really don't like her

• Registered Users Posts: 6,423 ✭✭✭tinkerbell

It's not a singing competition. It stopped being a singing competition when Simon chose to send Treyc home and kept Katie in the competition because Katie was more "interesting". Treyc was the better singer.

Even more proof of this is when they chose to send home Paije over Cher last week - Paije is clearly the better singer. Cher sounds like someone just stepped on a cat's tail with the yowling noises that she makes every week.

WAGNER TO WIN!!!!! GO WAGNER!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,292 ✭✭✭tdv123

I am just wondering really cause i don't see the point in people voting for him. If people don't like the x factor then just don't watch it!

First of all yes, your right that is a stupid question.

Secondly people vote for him because he's so perfect & awesome.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,382 ✭✭✭Motley Crue

Unlike most of the other contestants, I see him as entertaining and exciting to watch in terms of showmanship. I am also entertained by his performance. I cannot say the same for another performer on the programme, regardless of their vocal ability, or his.

Please OP, vote Wagner tonight, even if you don't watch the show - as Mary would say herself - every little helps:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,778 ✭✭✭Pauleta

I liked him at the start because he was very entertaining. His performance for Elton John week was up there with the Raoul Moat saga, The Chilean Miners rescue and Rovers missing 4 penalties in the cup final as the best TV ive seen all year. Now i still find him entertaining and want him to go through after Queen Chav Cheryl maliciously tried to set him up last week.

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 34,567 ✭✭✭✭Biggins

Cos he's amazing..
    I vote for him because he is the most entertaining.
    telekon wrote: »
    Cos he will spell the end to any credibility (if any) the show has left.
    For the above reasons and the fact is that he hasn't been running, crying, complaining to the press daily/weekly, he has actually been nice to ALL on air and despite others openly insulting him - he still so far has managed to keep some semblance of good manners and decency with all around him is insulting, intimidating and treating him generally like dirt - and live on TV to boot!

...And thats just part of the reason why I'm voting for him!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,379 ✭✭✭Mrs Shuttleworth

Biggins wrote: »
    For the above reasons and the fact is that he hasn't been running, crying, complaining to the press daily/weekly, he has actually been nice to ALL on air and despite others openly insulting him - he still so far has managed to keep some semblance of good manners and decency with all around him is insulting, intimidating and treating him generally like dirt - and live on TV to boot!

...And thats just part of the reason why I'm voting for him!

Absolutely. I can't wait to see sweet little Cheryl show her true colours when he makes it through to the final :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,953 ✭✭✭Vinta81

Did you not hear him sing Creep? Unreal.

Advertisement