Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Money Droid Android app

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,879 ✭✭✭Coriolanus

That'd be great.:)

• Registered Users Posts: 206 ✭✭theblacknight

Nevore wrote: »
    That'd be great.:)

Just send me a mail so I have your address: kbdev.android@gmail.com

• Registered Users Posts: 884 ✭✭✭zefer

Is it Money Droid by Vader?

zefer wrote: »
    Is it Money Droid by Vader?

Nope: http://www.appbrain.com/app/money-droid/com.kbdev.finance

• Closed Accounts Posts: 133 ✭✭Fisher Calhoun

I had the same issue as above - finding the app was a pain as the name isn't original. I'd recommend renaming it to avoid that problem.

I've also been having some weird issues with the app. One problem at the moment is that the transaction history has gone out of order. It doesnt seem to be showing the transactions in any particular sequence. It used to show the most recent at the top, but now it shows old ones intermixed with new ones. I did some Christmas shopping this evening and added custom categories for them (i.e. who I was buying for) and they've not shown up at all now... Weird.

• Advertisement

I had the same issue as above - finding the app was a pain as the name isn't original. I'd recommend renaming it to avoid that problem.

I've also been having some weird issues with the app. One problem at the moment is that the transaction history has gone out of order. It doesnt seem to be showing the transactions in any particular sequence. It used to show the most recent at the top, but now it shows old ones intermixed with new ones. I did some Christmas shopping this evening and added custom categories for them (i.e. who I was buying for) and they've not shown up at all now... Weird.

I've just published an update to the app, which solves the transactions history ordering problem you were seeing. I have also changed it so that purchase categories and ATM amounts are sorted alphabetically and in ascending order.

If you could give more information (step-by-step) about what you were doing when the categories disappeared I will gladly look into it for you.

As for the name, I would be reluctant to change it at this stage due to the fact that it shows up first when you search for 'Money droid' on appbrain and the android market, and it may lead to confusion for users when it comes to updating. I will however consider this for the next major release (3.0). I think there will be more updates before then however.

Thanks for the feedback!

• Registered Users Posts: 334 ✭✭crimsonfire

Very nice app. Relies on the user being organised enough to take their phone out of their pocket every time they buy something or go to the bank though. That isn't me :D. Other than that the UI is simple and slick. It doesn't lag and has a good feature set.

I'm all for apps that do one thing well and do it with a minimum of messing about. So far your app satisfies those criteria :)

Advertisement