Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Good class night out

Options
  • 28-11-2010 12:18am
    Registered Users Posts: 233 ✭✭

Hey guys. I'm looking for a good place to take my class for a night out. I think a pub kind of atmosphere will suit the majority as some people aren't into clubs etc. Does anyone know of anywhere around Dublin with good drink promos and good buzz on Wednesday or Thursday night?

Cheers in advance!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,191 ✭✭✭✭Shanotheslayer

Hmm,

Well it depends what the majority of the class are into:

The Woolshed- Sports bar beside Cineworld in town. Lots of screens. Good Pool table for people who are into playing pool.

As for drink promos- 10euro for a Pitcher of Fosters thats really it.

Garage Bar- Light Rock music, 2 screens, so will have some footy on in the background if its on.

Drink Promos- 10euro for a pitcher of Heiniken and some other pitchers.

Not really a great help i'm afraid, but some ideas.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 181 ✭✭cookies221

good drink promos and good buzz on Wednesday or Thursday night?

Diceys do €2 bottles on Wednesdays (well they used to)
    Hmm,
    The Woolshed- Sports bar beside Cineworld in town. Lots of screens. Good Pool table for people who are into playing pool.

This is also a great bar, especially for watching sports on a saturday afternoon. They also do a comedy night once a week.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,662 ✭✭✭RMD

I think the Garage bar would be a good idea. It's right in the center of things if people want to head to a club after. If you haven't been there before it's exactly what it calls itself. It's like a bar in a garage, but very well done. All the furniture looks like something from a garage but it's all comfortable and put together well, great place for a college party. Can't really do much better than 10 euro pitchers either, they'll probably have some other deals to match that as well.

Advertisement