Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

an improper behaviour of one of the moderators

Options
  • 28-11-2010 1:54am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 12

Hi. I would like to say that one of the moderators (randylonghorn) behaved in very unpolite way.He should not be making personal comments towards me like this : "A more cynical person than I would suspect you of shilling for them" or "After that, however, your accuracy deserts you".I think that he is not there to offend and insult people but only to tell them what is not allowed to be done. I would be grateful if you could do something about it.

Old Yesterday, 22:07 #201
    randylonghorn
    Exactly what it says on the tin ...

Adverts | Friends
    Mod: Leaving Cert, Nein 10, Nein 11, The Nocturnal Forum

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Evaa View Post
    Hey guys, I'm looking for someone to join me on a Med-Entry workshops <hpat preparation>so that we can both benefit from major discounts. It's quite expensive but with a group, the price almost halfs (€350). Is anybody interested?

Yes, we know.

This is your third time posting the same thing on this thread.

A more cynical person than I would suspect you of shilling for them.

Whether or not, do not post this message again.

Yesterday, 23:54 #203
    randylonghorn
    Exactly what it says on the tin ...

Adverts | Friends
    Mod: Leaving Cert, Nein 10, Nein 11, The Nocturnal Forum

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Evaa View Post
    Thanks for your kind reply ;] No one is forcing u to read my posts.To be honest you cannot count as it's my 2nd time posting the same thing on this thread. No one is forcing u to read my posts and I really don't care what u think of them ;] It's simply not your business!! ;/

You're right, strictly speaking, your third posting of the same message (out of six posts) was on the NUI Galway Medicine thread when I re-check.

After that, however, your accuracy deserts you. It most certainly is my business, as I happen to be one of the moderators of this forum. A glance under my username or at the bottom of the forum would acquaint you with that fact.

And I really don't care whether you care what I think of your posts or not; you *will* however follow moderator instructions if you wish to continue to post here.

/End of discussion

This is on the 14th page of the thread:http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2056027009&page=14

Comments

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 7,486 ✭✭✭Red Alert

I'm upholding the moderator decision on this one. Low post counts promoting a product or service (however discreetly) tend to be unacceptable.

Advertisement