Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Castlebar Traffic Lights

Options
  • 28-11-2010 3:29am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 6,228 ✭✭✭

Is it just me or do the lights at the bridge end of main street always 'fail' around this time of year?

Followed by conversation of how well traffic is moving and I hope it stays like that for christmas?

It would be ideal in fairness. Legalities of accidents would be difficult though...

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,402 ✭✭✭HarryPotter41

Is it just me or do the lights at the bridge end of main street always 'fail' around this time of year?

Followed by conversation of how well traffic is moving and I hope it stays like that for christmas?

It would be ideal in fairness. Legalities of accidents would be difficult though...

Found people being perfectly polite to each other at the junction the other day letting every second car go turning onto the main street, traffic was actually flowing far better.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,228 ✭✭✭epgc3fyqirnbsx

Found people being perfectly polite to each other at the junction the other day letting every second car go turning onto the main street, traffic was actually flowing far better.

Yeah that's the thing, it's like everyone knows the score and traffic flows beautifully

Advertisement