Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cavan Lakes

Options
  • 28-11-2010 9:24am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 298 ✭✭

Can someone tell me what the roads in Cavan area are like fo driving and whether its worth my while heading over there today for a few days fishing??

A few of us had planned a trip for a few days Pike fishing but no point of the lakes are frozen:mad::mad:

Thanks

Mac

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,498 ✭✭✭ironbluedun

mac80 wrote: »
    Can someone tell me what the roads in Cavan area are like fo driving and whether its worth my while heading over there today for a few days fishing??

A few of us had planned a trip for a few days Pike fishing but no point of the lakes are frozen:mad::mad:

Thanks

Mac

ah its only -10, should be nice and mild for a spot of pike fishing:D:D:D:D:D
    stay at home.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,721 ✭✭✭Kells...

I agree with the above dont go you'll just get frostbite

• Registered Users Posts: 1,494 ✭✭✭Leelaa22

Im from cross and the back roads are ok, I drove them today. Just need to take it slow. The main N3 through Cavan is grand.

Advertisement