Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking for a window cleaner in East Galway

Options
  • 28-11-2010 10:29am

Anyone know of anybody?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 809 ✭✭✭dec25532

Anyone know of anybody?

Know two in Tuam area if suits. Can PM their numbers if you like.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,412 ✭✭✭toadfly

We got ours done by a lovely guy in Loughrea, let me know if thats your area and I will root out the number for ya tonight.

• Registered Users Posts: 495 ✭✭ciaranmac

We're in Dunmore and a lad from Ballyhaunis does our windows.

I'm a few miles past Monivea, Ballinasloe side.

If you could PM me their numbers I'd appreciate it. My partner thinks I'm a wuss but I can't stand climbing high up on ladders, freaks me out

• Registered Users Posts: 8,138 ✭✭✭dinneenp

Try Blue window cleaning.

I've been using them for a while- €25 or thereabouts for a 4 bed semi. Happy with them, they clean and leave invoice in the letterbox with envelope to post the money/cheque.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,100 ✭✭✭whitelightrider

I'm a few miles past Monivea, Ballinasloe side.

If you could PM me their numbers I'd appreciate it. My partner thinks I'm a wuss but I can't stand climbing high up on ladders, freaks me out

Ive used Blue Window Cleaning mentioned in the above post. They were excellent and were really fast.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement