Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Snow and icy roads

Options
  • 28-11-2010 11:27am
    Registered Users Posts: 6,250 ✭✭✭

What are the roads like around Drumshanbo and Carrick today, any snow ?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 352 ✭✭fergalfrog

They are not too bad at the moment around Carrick but probably worse by the morning...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,183 ✭✭✭storm2811

All the main roads are grand but I'd avoid the backroads!

• Registered Users Posts: 415 ✭✭greenybaby

i have to laugh at leitrim county council, gritting during the day instead of gritting at night when the temperature drops :rolleyes::rolleyes: now they have nothing left and people are crashing left right and centre, who ever is managing the gritters needs a good kick up the behind :mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,914 ✭✭✭danbohan

greenybaby wrote: »
    i have to laugh at leitrim county council, gritting during the day instead of gritting at night when the temperature drops :rolleyes::rolleyes: now they have nothing left and people are crashing left right and centre, who ever is managing the gritters needs a good kick up the behind :mad:

who ever is managing the gritters needs a good kick up the behind

thats not allowed for our public servants dont you know ,

• Registered Users Posts: 415 ✭✭greenybaby

danbohan wrote: »
    who ever is managing the gritters needs a good kick up the behind

thats not allowed for our public servants dont you know ,

hahaha i tell ya if i make it to carrick i'll do it no problem, how people secure these positions is beyond me, give me the county or even country for the day and it would be a better place :D:D

• Advertisement
Advertisement