If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Philips 46PFL7605

Options
  • 28-11-2010 12:25pm
    Registered Users Posts: 172 ✭✭

Hi
    I am considering the Philips 46PFL7605: can you advise price & availability warranty.
    I would prefer to buy from a shop front in Dublin as if we don't but something there the town will be dead in a few years.

Main reason for considering the 7605 ( from Internet browsing) is the cosmetic appearance. Piano -Black-Plastic do not appeal...

Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,957 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Ashley

Nicola on behalf of Ash:

Hey Fortyplus,

PM sent!

Thanks, Nicola.

• Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

fortyplus wrote: »
    Hi
    I am considering the Philips 46PFL7605: can you advise price & availability warranty.
    I would prefer to buy from a shop front in Dublin as if we don't but something there the town will be dead in a few years.

Main reason for considering the 7605 ( from Internet browsing) is the cosmetic appearance. Piano -Black-Plastic do not appeal...

Thanks

Fouryplus,

just spotted your post & whilst Nicola has already replied to you I would like to stick in my tuppence worth (you will tell from that phrase I'm fourtyplus as well! ;))

Firstly many thanks for supporting Bricks & Mortar I personally really appreciate that - whilst I am an avid online supporter I honestly believe that real expertise comes from our Colleagues interacting with the actual product on a day to day basis - you can never learn the nuances of a product range from an online catalogue - also a shop front keeps you honest! - It's really difficult to retain Customers in retail if you offer poor service - it's so evident to Customers - whilst online poor service can frequently be hidden as Customers don't have a common meeting point.

Anyway I won't expand and give you my full thoughts on clicks 'n bricks here - (mainly because I would bore you to death) however - the main point I wanted to make is that if you see any product online with the same T's & C's as one of our products - we will price beat it whenever possible - so don't be afraid to still look around online and them give us a bash - we will always do our best for you!

Thanks again,

ATB,

John Mc & Crew

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 172 ✭✭fortyplus

Will aim to get in later this week.

• Registered Users Posts: 353 ✭✭a clanger

I can certainly vouch for the customer service and that's why they will be getting my business for the 40"PFL 7605. I even popped in to the bricks and mortar on Saturday to have a look. (The 46" 9000 series had turned my head). Now if John Mc would just e mail me that quote we discussed I might have it for Christmas !!!!!!!!!!;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,957 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Ashley

Hi Fortyplus

As stocks are low on the very nice 46PFL7605H would you like me to reserve one for you??

I'd hate for you to miss out...

Cheers
    Ash

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 172 ✭✭fortyplus

We purchased the Phillips 46PFL7605 in the Dame St Phillips shop on Saturday and so far it is excellent. A huge change from a 40" 2006 Sony Bravia, even without upgrading to SkyHD. So on the same source there is a depth & detail to the image that really surprised us.
    Cosmetically (for our home...) the Phillips is way ahead of the black-gass Sony, so we are fully happy with the decision.

Service in the Philips shop was excellent.

I do not work for or am not in any way connected with Phillips or the Dame st shop... but might be open to bribery.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.