Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Figure 8 Gym - Skerries, opinions?

Options
  • 28-11-2010 12:51pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,877 ✭✭✭

Can't find any particular information regarding opening hours or prices on the website, but just wondering if anyone here knew anything regarding the above? Would you recommend it?

Oh and where the hell is it! Tried to find it yesterday [my 1st time in Skerries!] and didn't have any luck!!!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 97 ✭✭Sparkles78

Its over the harbour above Blue Bar, they sometimes have special offers regarding the joining fee, just give them a ring and ask them, I pay €42 a month. they're not open on sundays though.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,877 ✭✭✭stripysocks85

Thanks for that. Lost my voice at the moment, hence the lack of phonecall! 42 is okay, was 44 in Curves. What time are they open until during the week and on Saturday? :)

• Registered Users Posts: 22,775 ✭✭✭✭The Hill Billy

If you don't get an answer here - email them at info@figure8.ie.

More info here.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 Emer2011

Just wondering if you joined Skerries? I have recently joined the one in Leopardstown and am loving it. Mines only 39.95 a month might be worth asking why theyre 42. Only 3 weeks in and have lost 7.5lbs Thought it was going to be alot like Curves but have been pleasantly suprised.

• Registered Users Posts: 15 Rowrow

Emer2011 wrote: »
    Just wondering if you joined Skerries? I have recently joined the one in Leopardstown and am loving it. Mines only 39.95 a month might be worth asking why theyre 42. Only 3 weeks in and have lost 7.5lbs Thought it was going to be alot like Curves but have been pleasantly suprised.
    Hi Emer2011, I was thinking about joining figure 8 in leopardstown, I have a trial with them next week. I was just wondering how you found it, are you still going and did the circuit type of gym work well? I'm trying to decide between curves or figure8.
    thanks

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,877 ✭✭✭purplecow1977

Is the one in Skerries still in operation?

• Registered Users Posts: 97 ✭✭Sparkles78

No they closed years ago

Advertisement