Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Retail Xbox For Jtag ?

• 28-11-2010 1:10pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7,738 ✭✭✭

I know this is a longshot but seeing as playing online doesnt appeal to me anymore and i cant get my actualy xbox jtaged , i just taught id ask to see if anyone who has jtag and might want to get rid of it .

Not getting my hopes up but its worth a try :P

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 33,733 ✭✭✭✭Myrddin

ASOT wrote: »
    I know this is a longshot but seeing as playing online doesnt appeal to me anymore and i cant get my actualy xbox jtaged , i just taught id ask to see if anyone who has jtag and might want to get rid of it .

Not getting my hopes up but its worth a try :P

Your looking to swap a normal 360 for a jtagged one? No offence dude but good luck with that :D You'd be better off buying an exploitable one somewhere, & paying someone to jtag it for you, then maybe sell off your existin one.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,738 ✭✭✭ASOT

EnterNow wrote: »
    Your looking to swap a normal 360 for a jtagged one? No offence dude but good luck with that :D You'd be better off buying an exploitable one somewhere, & paying someone to jtag it for you, then maybe sell off your existin one.

Yeah iv actualy just realised how pointless this thread was :L luckily enough my cuzin has a RROD xbox that hasnt got the new dashboard so looks like im in business :D

Advertisement