Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

gift Ideas for 18 month old boy

Options
  • 28-11-2010 1:13pm
    Registered Users Posts: 10

Hi

I am looking for gift ideas for 18 month old boy! help! He is my gold child, so it has to be a good one!

thank you:)

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 112 ✭✭Chesty LaRue

Hi MJ5,

How about a personalised gift?
    I got a framed picture for my son; with his name, date of birth, time he was born etc...
    It is really fab and is hanging in his bedroom now and will be for a long time :)

It is from a company called Prints4gifts. Check them out www.prints4gifts.com.
    They are a new Irish company and they also have a facebook page.

Hope you find something nice:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 chameleonhr

am also looking for ideas for similar age & have been warned off anything battery operated or taking up space! Help! Am considering a Clever Box Club box (saw article in Irish Times on Sat) which look great fun for kids. Saw them on the site dressmyparty.ie

Advertisement