Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Is the Bus Eireann service cancelled?

• 28-11-2010 1:24pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 617 ✭✭✭

Just wondering is the bus eireann service still running today due to the snow?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,986 ✭✭✭✭mikemac

Waterford
    Gerry Madden, Services Manager, (051) 873401
    Bus Éireann, Plunkett Station, Waterford

Will get you an instant answer :)

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 24,056 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sully

Running in Tramore anyway!

• Registered Users Posts: 241 ✭✭AndyKiely

Local Services don't run on a Sunday anyway as far as I'm aware

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,121 ✭✭✭✭Gael23

AndyKiely wrote: »
    Local Services don't run on a Sunday anyway as far as I'm aware
    Kavanghs dont run on sunday, Bus eireann do.

• Registered Users Posts: 241 ✭✭AndyKiely

ryanf1 wrote: »
    Kavanghs dont run on sunday, Bus eireann do.

Ahh, I was thinking of services like the Ballybeg bus and Johns park. Pretty sure they don't run.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 954 ✭✭✭ComeraghBlue

Cork bus not stopping in Kilmac or kilmeaden
    Mrs has college at Crawford in cork city centre tomorrow should she travel?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,818 ✭✭✭Minstrel27

I wouldn't blame them for not sending a bus into Kilmacthomas. There would be carnage on Main Street.

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 24,056 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sully

Waterford - Tramore service only going as far as the terminus in Tramore.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,393 ✭✭✭danjo-xx

Sully wrote: »
    Waterford - Tramore service only going as far as the terminus in Tramore.

Does it not terminate its journey at....well....the Terminus:D

danjo-xx wrote: »
    Does it not terminate its journey at....well....the Terminus:D

Yeah but it used to arrive into Tramore, go up and around the roads at the back of Tramore, and then back down into the Terminus. It stopped going up town and just went straight into the terminus and back instead. :)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,041 ✭✭✭cocoshovel

Hey will the city buses be running to from the Quays (or where ever they start) to WIT this week? My friend needs to get to WIT for a project deadline.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,126 ✭✭✭Psychedelic

Tramore-Waterford bus is still running today, though it is fairly slow (took about 35 minutes from Tramore to the Quay).

cocoshovel wrote: »
    Hey will the city buses be running to from the Quays (or where ever they start) to WIT this week? My friend needs to get to WIT for a project deadline.

If snowed in, he/she can contact the lecturer about it. Either that or send it in via registered post to the department under the lecturers name!

Advertisement