Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Organic fruit snacks

Options
  • 28-11-2010 1:36pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4

Hi everybody,

I am a French student, who just came back from the USA. I am interested in knowing more about organic candies in Ireland and organic fruit snacks.

I would like to know if these products are available in Ireland:

-FruitaBü Smoooshed Fruit Rolls
    -Stacks of Sticks (Orange & Pear) Ella's Kitchen organic
    -Organic Mixed Fruit Snacks - Tasty Store
    -Surf sweets
    -Annie's Homegrown

Because i plan to go there next month. I really miss these products.
    That is why, i would like to know if i would be able to purchase these products in Ireland.
    Or do you know similar products (brands), which are organic fruit snacks?
    No artificial additives, no added sugar ( all sugar comes naturally from fruit)...

So i would be grateful if you could tell me the name of companies, which manufacture organic candies or snacks 100% fruits.

I look forward to hearing from you soon.

Emilie :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,630 ✭✭✭Plowman

This post has been deleted.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 kimilie

Thank you Plowman for your answer ;) Yes, I agree with you that it is not because they are organic that they are healthy.

I will certainly stop by the Natural Confectionery Company, because it is exactly what i am looking for: sweets that contain no artificial flavours or colours.

Do you have in mind similar products that i can purchase in supermarkets, retailers? Because i usually choose to buy chewing gums or sweets and
    at the cash register, there is always a counter fill with sweets, and now i am fed up with sweets that contain too much sugar. That is why, i hope to be able to buy sweets that contain no artifical flavours or preservatives...

• Registered Users Posts: 2,630 ✭✭✭Plowman

This post has been deleted.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,657 Mod ✭✭✭✭Faith

When you say "surf sweets", do you mean Surf Seeds? Because they're available in Ireland alright.

• Registered Users Posts: 996 ✭✭✭Lornen

There's a company called Fruit Bowl that do these little things called "School Bars" which are made of concentrated fruit, natural flavourings and colourings too. You can find them in Tesco for 1.50 for a box of 5 I think. I love them. They're really addictive though :)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4 kimilie

Thank you for all your answers, i will be sure to buy it.^^

Advertisement