Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Getting from Dublin Airport to 129A Wogansfield, Leixlip

Options
  • 28-11-2010 2:39pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5

Hey there

Im coming to Dublin, Ireland today at 6pm. How would I get from Dublin Airport to Station Road in Leixlip ??

Help would be appreciated

Thanks in advance

Ali

Comments

• Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 21,503 Mod ✭✭✭✭Agent Smith

Get the Bus from the Airport to the CC

get train at Tara street to leixlip

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 alimnemonic

CC ? :confused:

• Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 21,503 Mod ✭✭✭✭Agent Smith

Sorry, to the city centre ( Dublin bus or Air coach)

Oh allright. Thanks. How long time does it take ? And where can I catch the train at Tara Street ?

Would you know how much a train ticket is from Tara Street to Leixlip ?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,107 ✭✭✭ytareh

Not sure exactly but Im sure 3 to 5 euro should cover it one way .

Thanks guys :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20 TonskuDaigle

I had the same thing when I arrived to Ireland 3 months ago. I took the taxi and I don't regret even the tinyest bit. Working with the buses with your luggage is a pain. Just take the taxi and pay approx 35 euros. Will take you about 20-30mins, but it's better than playing around with the buses in a new city not to mention that it will take prolly 1,5 hours.

As for the train ticket, it's max 5e. Can't say for sure but could be around 3 euros as well. Just get off at Louisa Bridge and you need to walk around 1km to your B&B.

Advertisement