If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Prices for the Sony KDL-40EX403 and KDL-40EX503 LCD TVs?

Options
  • 28-11-2010 2:45pm
    Registered Users Posts: 37

Hello brilliant people at Richer Sounds!

How much are these two models? Can you give me the prices for them with both collection and delivery.

Thanks!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 37 mccreesj

Not interested in my business?

• Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

mccreesj wrote: »
    Not interested in my business?

Yes of course we are and apologies for the delay getting back to you - again I apologies but you can probably see that I am working through the posts today - and unfortunately when you posted on Sunday I was off.

The Sony KDL40EX403 is currently £552.19 and the Sony KDL40EX503 is £646.19

Apologies again for keeping you waiting,

Best regards,

John Mc & Crew

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

Yes of course we are and apologies for the delay getting back to you - again I apologies but you can probably see that I am working through the posts today - and unfortunately when you posted on Sunday I was off.

The Sony KDL40EX403 is currently £552.19 and the Sony KDL40EX503 is £646.19

Apologies again for keeping you waiting,

Best regards,

John Mc & Crew

Thanks for the reply. Are those prices in-store only, or delivered? If in-store only, can you tell me the cost of delivery to either Newry and Dublin?

Thanks!

• Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

mccreesj wrote: »
    Thanks for the reply. Are those prices in-store only, or delivered? If in-store only, can you tell me the cost of delivery to either Newry and Dublin?

Thanks!

Mccreesj,

again apologies for the delay getting back to you - those products are in-store only products - if you would like to order them just drop me a line with your contact details & I'll check stock & revert,

Thanks again,

John Mc & Crew

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

Mccreesj,

again apologies for the delay getting back to you - those products are in-store only products - if you would like to order them just drop me a line with your contact details & I'll check stock & revert,

Thanks again,

John Mc & Crew

No worries John. I appreciate you taking the time. I assume both of these TVs qualify for VAT back and the 5-year guarantee?

Also out of interest, how much notice would it take to get one of these TVs in-stock for collection?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,474 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Dave

Hi there.

These do qualify for the VAT back but the 5 year warranty promotion has ended. You can take out our 5 year at home warranty for just 10% of the purchase price of whichever model you decide on.

The only issue with the VAT buy-back is that it is open to UK residents and Sony will issue a sterling cheque to a UK address so if you are buying it in the South, the VAT cannot be claimed.

Sony do run a different promotion in the South.

I hope this helps but let us know if we can be of any further assistance.

ATB

Dave Mc & Crew

Hi there.

These do qualify for the VAT back but the 5 year warranty promotion has ended. You can take out our 5 year at home warranty for just 10% of the purchase price of whichever model you decide on.

The only issue with the VAT buy-back is that it is open to UK residents and Sony will issue a sterling cheque to a UK address so if you are buying it in the South, the VAT cannot be claimed.

Sony do run a different promotion in the South.

I hope this helps but let us know if we can be of any further assistance.

ATB

Dave Mc & Crew

I have an address in Newry, so the VAT-back shouldn't cause much of a problem.

When did the 5-year warranty promotion end?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,206 ✭✭✭Keith186

<Snip>

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, RicherSounds.ie Moderator Posts: 2,505 Mod ✭✭✭✭The Ritz

Mod Comment:

@Kieth186,

Please take a moment to read the Charter http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showt...p?t=2055564744 , particularly the part that says:

If you see a post which is looking for a quote or advice from RS, please resist the urge to offer your opinion ! Such queries are not an open invitation for posters to make suggestions etc, these queries should be left to RS to answer. If queries or requests for quotes attracted everyone's opinion, the forum would be unworkable. This is not intended to prevent the usual chat and banter which you will regularly see on the RS forum.

Thanks,

Ritz.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.