Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Panel Rights

Options
  • 28-11-2010 2:45pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2

Hi! Could anyone tell me if you can move diocesan panels? I am filling a temporary job in my school as I deffered my panel rights last summer. However, as my partner had to move to Dublin for work I have been trying to move up to him and was applying for permanent jobs in Dub. Now that there is a freeze on permanent jobs I dont know if it will be possible to move. Is there a way that you can move your panels rights or am I being extremely wishful??

Comments

• Moderators Posts: 8,678 ✭✭✭D4RK ONION

You already have a post about this in T&L, please use that one.

EDIT: after a PM from a member, I should clarify:

T&L is Teaching and Lecturing and that if you wish to answer this poster, you can do so here. Posting the same content across multiple forums is generally frowned upon and it's better if discussion takes place in one area.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement