Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Meteor keep taking me off my price plan

Options
  • 28-11-2010 2:54pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 711 ✭✭✭

Just wondering has this happened for anyone else? I'm on the free calls and text to meteor plan but last month I was somehow taken off it and charged for everything. Contacted meteor, they replaced the credit I lost and put me back on the plan. Grand, all happy

But I topped up again yesterday and same thing has happened. Waiting on meteor to get back to me now.

Just curious has this happened to anyone else? It's really annoying, I just don't want it happening each time I top up

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

Its happening a good amount on billpay where people arent getting their free meteor calls when they should be. Ongoing problem with meteor...........tut tut

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,373 ✭✭✭✭foggy_lad

a lot of companies are pulling this kind of stunt, they will refund after a long call adn possible arguments with customer care staff etc. they make money though because a lot of people just give up rather than fight them for it.

• Registered Users Posts: 33,518 ✭✭✭✭dudara

foggy_lad wrote: »
    a lot of companies are pulling this kind of stunt, they will refund after a long call adn possible arguments with customer care staff etc. they make money though because a lot of people just give up rather than fight them for it.

Judging by the number of complaints we're seeing here on this forum, it sounds more like they have systems issues rather than trying to pull stunts on customers.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,373 ✭✭✭✭foggy_lad

dudara wrote: »
    Judging by the number of complaints we're seeing here on this forum, it sounds more like they have systems issues rather than trying to pull stunts on customers.

Indeed but issues they are not resolving. THey will sort out individual cases but only after several long calls and their own investigation by which time most people will have given up on the few euros they are being screwed out of.

Not a lot people can do as all networks seem to have these issues.

Advertisement