Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Washing Machine erroring E10

Options
  • 28-11-2010 3:28pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6,328 ✭✭✭

Hi,

I have this 5 year old Zanussi JetSystem washing machine throwing E10 error during wash and rinse cycles.

From own research, the most common issue that causes E10 is the inlet water pressure, clogged filters and/or inlet solenoid vales. I have already checked and ruled them out as everything looks good.

However I think the problem is with the flat white box above the detergent dispenser - I think it's clogged with limescale. I am thinking if I could force some anti-limescale stuff thru the two little black rubber pipes that connects the inlet solenoids to the white water dispensing box, that just might do the trick. However, the washing machine doesn't 'suck' water as such, so I really need to force it into it when the the machine is off - I am thinking if I could get hold of a large syringe or something similar, that might work. Anyone know where can I get something like that, essentially something to force some anti-limescale stuff into the washing machine's water inlet?

Thanks a million..!!

Comments

Advertisement