Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Best way to get to Camden Row from Connolly/Tara/Pearse Street station

Options
  • 28-11-2010 4:15pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2

Hi,

I'm starting work with a company in Camden Row this week. I'm looking for the best way to get there from Connolly/Tara/Pearse Street station using the Dublin Bus services. I know that there will be some walking involved but I would like to keep it to a minumum. Any suggestions?

Thanks very much,

David

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 636 ✭✭✭cute_cow

the 16 stops on D'olier Street, just a short walk from Tara Street, either main entrance or the back entrance (onto Townsend Street)

The 16 stops at the cornor of Cuffe Street and Lower Kevin Street, and Camden Row is only a few minutes walk from there.

I think the 19 is the same, D'Olier street and same way.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 dlarkin77

Excellent. Thanks very much cute_cow.

• Registered Users Posts: 636 ✭✭✭cute_cow

there are probably other ways to get there. Do a search on Dublin Bus for Camden Street or close to where you need to go. And now you can view the stops of each bus on Dublin Bus website, find it very handy.

And I am sure you already know, but with the snow and ice leave a bit earlier in the morning, and make sure the buses are running by keeping up to date with the website too!!

Oh and good luck with the new job :D

• Registered Users Posts: 4,316 ✭✭✭KC61

Routes 16, 16a, 19, 19a, 83 and 122 all stop on D'Olier Street and operate to Camden Street.

Routes 65 and 65b operate from Eden Quay via Camden Street.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,567 ✭✭✭delta_bravo

In better weather I would recommend you pay €10 and get a yearly Dublin Bike card so you can cycle between the 2 spots. Much quicker than the bus.

• Advertisement
Advertisement