Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Buying an F1 Jacket online

• 28-11-2010 4:33pm
    Registered Users Posts: 11

I'm looking to buy my dad a ferrari F1 jacket online but can't seem to find a cheap site. I remember lightinthebox.com had great deals on them last year but have nothing now.
    Where can i get the best deal and a safe transaction?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 355 ✭✭Spudzzmurphy

eljako wrote: »
    I'm looking to buy my dad a ferrari F1 jacket online but can't seem to find a cheap site. I remember lightinthebox.com had great deals on them last year but have nothing now.
    Where can i get the best deal and a safe transaction?

Welcome Eljako,
    This link might help.
    http://shop.ebay.ie/?_from=R40&_trksid=p3907.m570.l1313&_nkw=ferrari+F1+jacket+

• Registered Users Posts: 11 eljako

Thanks for the welcome and the link, was hoping to find another cheap merchandise site like lightinthebox was but the jackets on e-bay look just as good.
    Cheers! :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 32,382 ✭✭✭✭rubadub

Be careful of fakes on ebay, branded clothes are prime targets for fakes.

If using ebay check other ebay sites, I get 55 hits on .com and only 14 on .ie also use advanced searches to get other countries listed.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,713 ✭✭✭✭jor el

Yeah, don't buy anything branded from the Far East, it's 100% guaranteed to be fake. Even sellers in the UK can sell fakes, so just be careful. If the price looks too cheap, then it's not going to be genuine.

Advertisement