Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

To the C$%T who hit our Nissan Xtrail last night...

• 28-11-2010 4:53pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,813 ✭✭✭

To the bollix in the Golf who hit my fathers parked Silver Nissan Xtrail at 5:30am in Bray last night and who didn't even get out to look at the damage but just drove off. You're on candid camera and have one chance to man up and own up and let the insurance sort it out rather than the Guards for Hit and Run. I am giving you this one chance because maybe it was so early you didn't want to knock on doors at that hour to find the owner.

PM me !!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,689 ✭✭✭✭OutlawPete

Guilty feet have got no rhythm.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,228 ✭✭✭epgc3fyqirnbsx

Calibos wrote: »
    To the bollix in the Golf who hit my fathers parked Silver Nissan Xtrail at 5:30am in Bray last night and who didn't even get out to look at the damage but just drove off. You're on candid camera and have one chance to man up and own up and let the insurance sort it out rather than the Guards for Hit and Run. I am giving you this one chance because maybe it was so early you didn't want to knock on doors at that hour to find the owner.

PM me !!

No doubt he will

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,554 ✭✭✭✭alwaysadub

Did he have a 'i am a boardsie' car sticker?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,899 ✭✭✭Paddy@CIRL

Because boards is the first place everyone comes to after they've had an accident ?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,289 ✭✭✭ebixa82

You do realise not everybody uses boards don't you?

BTW What was Mike Murphy doin out at that time?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 44,080 ✭✭✭✭Micky Dolenz

Take to it PI

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement