Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Incredible News from Twitter About X Factor

Options
  • 28-11-2010 5:39pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6,382 ✭✭✭

News from Twitter about the X Factor, there is apparently a leak (like the last two weeks) which says Matt Cardle and One Direction are actually in the bottom two...this news is so satisfying to me I felt it deserved it's own thread, and if it comes true...you can all thank me!
    Sorry I didn't post last week. Promised a tabloid newspaper I wouldn't, as they wanted the figures for a potential story.

The pretend, comical thread posted earlier (as a joke) actually almost got the order.

Matt
    Cher
    Rebecca
    Wagner
    One Direction
    Mary
    Katie

Matt has apparently dropped since 11am this morning when this "leaked"

VOTE WAGNER....MORE

KATIE IS GOING HOME

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,040 ✭✭✭threebeards

Who's the Twitter source?

Edit: Just after reading again - you say Matt Cardle and One Direction are in the bottom 2 but yet you say that Katie is going home? Can you explain? Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 6,423 ✭✭✭tinkerbell

Saw that over on digitalspy - the girl who posts it seems to have a reliable source. I find it hard to believe though that Cher is second! :eek:

Katie will defo go then if she is last and I can't see Mary staying over One Direction tbh.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,953 ✭✭✭Vinta81

Apparently people have been re-tweeting this;

VOTING LEAK 16:14 :MATT (21%) ONE DIRECTION (17%) WAGNER (15%) KATIE (14%) REBECCA (12%) CHER (11%) MARY (10%)

This is the post from DigitalSpy:
    The Official Leaked Voting Order as of 11am Today (Major Spoiler)

Sorry I didn't post last week. Promised a tabloid newspaper I wouldn't, as they wanted the figures for a potential story.

The pretend, comical thread posted earlier (as a joke) actually almost got the order.

Matt
    Cher
    Rebecca
    Wagner
    One Direction
    Mary
    Katie

This has been given to me by the same source as always, and I am posting it because I have been requested by many to do so....

• Registered Users Posts: 9,553 ✭✭✭soccymonster

Vinta81 wrote: »

VOTING LEAK 16:14 :MATT (21%) ONE DIRECTION (17%) WAGNER (15%) KATIE (14%) REBECCA (12%) CHER (11%) MARY (10%)

Get out! :pac: I'm voting for wagner again so! Cher was good though :/

• Advertisement

I can't see Katie getting 14% - she was by far the worst out of everyone last night.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,053 ✭✭✭Aldebaran

Wouldn't believe any of this tbh

• Registered Users Posts: 174 ✭✭sillybird

By all accounts Mary is a gonner so! Would love to see what judges decision would be between Cher & Rebecca!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,778 ✭✭✭Pauleta

Normally i wouldnt take it seriously but the last few weeks have predicted surprise names in the bottom 2/3

• Registered Users Posts: 58,456 ✭✭✭✭ibarelycare

I find this hard to believe. Cher's odds on going are shortening across the board.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,171 ✭✭✭kevin12345

Vinta81 wrote: »

This leak isn't from the same source as the first one, I don't think.

The first one seems more plausible anyway.

Either way Wagner seems safe :D

Also if it IS true I'm vorried for Vagner. The voting could be incredibly close. One Direction fans are going to be spending all their pocket money to get them out of the bottom 3. KEEP VOTING FOR VAGNER!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,148 ✭✭✭✭KnifeWRENCH

C'MON WAGNER!

I'd love to see Cher finish bottom though, with Katie and One Direction in the bottom two. I reckon One Direction will survive though, and Mary will end up in the singoff. The judges had better save her over Katie; I like Katie but she was terrible last night.

I wouldn't believe that Matt has dropped to the bottom in the space of a few hours; I reckon him and Rebecca are safe. They are the two best singers, in fairness. (After Wagner, of course! :pac:) I don't like Matt for his digs against Wagner, but "Nights in White Satin" was brilliant. He doesn't deserve to go home.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,159 ✭✭✭✭phasers

For the record, Abigail (The DS leaker) has only predicted the bottom two correctly twice (in a week where any eejit could call it), and she claimed it as a double elimination last week. I don't believe a word she says.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,379 ✭✭✭Mrs Shuttleworth

News from Twitter about the X Factor, there is apparently a leak (like the last two weeks) which says Matt Cardle and One Direction are actually in the bottom two...this news is so satisfying to me I felt it deserved it's own thread, and if it comes true...you can all thank me!

Matt has apparently dropped since 11am this morning when this "leaked"

VOTE WAGNER....MORE

KATIE IS GOING HOME

I want to hit the "Thanks" button for this post but don't know how to do it! Anyone who can help me please PM

• Registered Users Posts: 9,553 ✭✭✭soccymonster

I just told my dad about the leak (he's a huge wagner and paije fan and hated everyone else :P) and he voted wagner another 3 times :pac:

CMON WAGNER!

I want to hit the "Thanks" button for this post but don't know how to do it! Anyone who can help me please PM

You have to have over a certain amount of posts before you can thank. I'm not sure how many though, think it might be 10 or 15!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,382 ✭✭✭Motley Crue

phasers wrote: »
    For the record, Abigail (The DS leaker) has only predicted the bottom two correctly twice (in a week where any eejit could call it), and she claimed it as a double elimination last week. I don't believe a word she says.

Digital Spy and some tabloids seem to be taking her at her word, although I reckon she's the girlfriend of some X Factor runner or something

In any case I think that the bottom two tonight with consist of Mary, Katie and Cher with one of those going home straight away and the other two battling it out. Either way I can't wait to see the luck on their faces
    Edit: Just after reading again - you say Matt Cardle and One Direction are in the bottom 2 but yet you say that Katie is going home? Can you explain? Thanks

This is according to Twitter. It's double elimination tonight, so the person with the lowest votes just goes home....no chance, nothing...and I'm being told it's Katie battling with Mary for the honour. After the person with the lowest votes is sent home, the two with the 2nd least and 3rd least votes battle it out and one is saved and one is sent home

The Judges usually relinquish their rights to vote at this point but there is one more person in the show than there needs to be at this point and I'm being told the final will have 4 in it...simply to allow Wagner to be in the final, or the potential for him to be there

KEEP VOTING WAGNER!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 34,567 ✭✭✭✭Biggins

Indeed. Keep voting Wagner.

In the last few hours there is always a rush of votes made before the lines close - so even 1% can make a difference.

• Registered Users Posts: 51,342 ✭✭✭✭That_Guy

Oh no. I have no credit. Might have to hijack the house phone.

• Advertisement

That_Guy wrote: »
    Oh no. I have no credit. Might have to hijack the house phone.

do it

• Registered Users Posts: 174 ✭✭sillybird

So far it seems Mary, Katie, Cher, Matt, One Direction, Rebecca are all in the bottom according to twitter/DS "leaks" so that would mean Wagner is safe!!!

Twitter is going mental with VOTE for One Direction!

Its going to make an interesting night...getting excited now!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,787 ✭✭✭Jayob10

Am I missing something, from the original post how the hell can matt and one direction be in the bottom two??

Katie and Mary are bottom of that list you posted

• Registered Users Posts: 3,787 ✭✭✭Jayob10

these links are pure nonsense. The bookmakers havent closed the betting so they ain't taking it seriously. And they are the first to shut down if their is even a sniff of indication who will go.

Matt 100/1 to be next eliminated

One direction 66/1 to be next eliminated

If people believe it theres money to be made.

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 7,849 Mod ✭✭✭✭suitcasepink

Did Chers price shorten much last Sunday before she was called out in the bottom 2?
    If it did that would mean the bookies have a fair idea of how the voting is trending..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,778 ✭✭✭Pauleta

This is Paddy Power for who goes in the double elimination (not the 1st person gone)

Katie Waissel 4/9

Wagner Fiuza-Carrilho 4/6

Mary Byrne 8/11

Cher Lloyd 11/8

Rebecca Ferguson 16/1

One Direction 25/1

Matt Cardle 40/1

Jayob10 wrote: »
    Am I missing something, from the original post how the hell can matt and one direction be in the bottom two??

Katie and Mary are bottom of that list you posted

According to Twitter, Mary, Katie and One Direction are all in trouble

There are various lists posted in different places, but universally it seems as if One Direction might be in for a shock and Katie and Mary seem to be in lowest bracket.

VOTE ****ING WAGNER....DON'T GO DOWN THE PUB TONIGHT, STAY IN, AND GIVE WAGNER YOUR MONEY

• Registered Users Posts: 86,257 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

I've been voting Mary and Wagner hope they ok :(

• Registered Users Posts: 5,915 ✭✭✭Storm 10

Incredible news my ass dont trust twitter for anything its rubbish

• Advertisement
Advertisement