Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Help, please?

• 28-11-2010 7:58pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 58 ✭✭

Hey, so I've posted this in another thread, and on another site, and I'm coming up with nothing, but I was wondering if anyone can translate accurately to elvish, from LotR?

I'm just looking for one line, for a tattoo (yes, I know, original right?!) but anyways, if someone could help a girl out, that would be delightful!

The phrase I want is, "Few can foresee whither their road will lead them, till they come to its end", in Tengwar Annatar Italic (the one ring script).

Thanks!

(also, if this doesn't belong here, delete away!:P

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,320 ✭✭✭Teferi

Isn't there a fairly large community for this on the internet somewhere? I know I've seen one before....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 58 ✭✭inkivaari2

Teferi wrote: »
    Isn't there a fairly large community for this on the internet somewhere? I know I've seen one before....

Yeah, lotrplaza.com, I'm after posting there too, but nobody has replied, and although i'm not pushed for time, I like to have a while to play around with the design and the placement you know?

• Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators Posts: 11,141 Mod ✭✭✭✭MarkR

Advertisement